(Topic ID: 253689)

Sneak Peek - MMR XL DIsplay & RGB Controlled GI's!

By PPS

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 896 posts
  • 191 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by northvibe
  • Topic is favorited by 61 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B9524220-908C-4F87-97CD-1724BBE8B611 (resized).jpeg
745233d21df73ec3203f6fd0fc711758824a4857.jpeg (resized).jpg
WhatHappenedToThePrincess (resized).png
MMRTopperwiring (resized).jpg
Topper Install (resized).jpg
A996C2EE-265D-4B10-8CD1-7F13B857F453 (resized).jpeg
DAEF4422-8E4B-455A-B615-DAA4B76DF65C (resized).jpeg
9270E9FD-08D2-494C-84DA-172BA5DAE98A (resized).jpeg
8F29C924-2A53-414A-AFAE-F318C8B26DB1 (resized).jpeg
34CF75AE-01BD-47FB-8AFC-9DEC91A45EFC (resized).jpeg
3FA936FA-A657-48A3-B17D-657573EEFC96 (resized).jpeg
DSC00340 (resized).JPG
39B519CC-5D09-405F-8DA7-9B0B68E7D2C2.gif
62113227919__9018BBBB-0882-4FC0-B9A9-54EA39424BB6 (resized).JPG
shaker (resized).png
20200829_203433 (resized).jpg
There are 896 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 18.
#101 4 years ago

The MMRLE was priced the same as the MMRSE, even though LE had a shaker, discounted DMD color chip and the SE did not. In this case the LE did not command a "premium" over a lesser version. I think everyone was expecting the MMRSE to be cheaper at the time but it was not. So SE owners should be included I think in any well priced upgrades.

#102 4 years ago

As an LE owner of all 3 games, serial number matched. I think ALL of the upgrades for ALL of the games should be available to everyone. They are awesome and selling them doesn’t take anything away from my games. Go for it!

#103 4 years ago

PPS just posted that original MMR owners will not be left behind.

#104 4 years ago

As an early adopter of a MMR, of course I'm interested. I'm certain it will include an upgrade to the speakers too. To me that's been a weakness on mine that I've never addressed in hope of this happening.

Can't see this being cheap.

#105 4 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

The MMRLE was priced the same as the MMRSE, even though LE had a shaker, discounted DMD color chip and the SE did not. In this case the LE did not command a "premium" over a lesser version. I think everyone was expecting the MMRSE to be cheaper at the time but it was not. So SE owners should be included I think in any well priced upgrades.

Absolutely true + option of trim colors...

#106 4 years ago

COME ON CGC!!! WHY ARE YOU LIMITING THIS TO 250????? GO 500-1000 OR GO AWAY! DON’T SHOW US A MASTERPIECE AND THEN TREAT YOUR FANS LIKE CRAP! LET EVERYONE OWN IT!

#107 4 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

COME ON CGC!!! WHY ARE YOU LIMITING THIS TO 250????? GO 500-1000 OR GO AWAY! DON’T SHOW US A MASTERPIECE AND THEN TREAT YOUR FANS LIKE CRAP! LET EVERYONE OWN IT!

Im not sure this 250 number has been confirmed anywhere. Would be strange if they did limit it to 250.

#108 4 years ago

Lol no way they limit this to 250

#109 4 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Your caps lock is on.

#110 4 years ago

I don't think this is called an LE anyway.

#111 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Im not sure this 250 number has been confirmed anywhere. Would be strange if they did limit it to 250.

Maybe a batch of 250? Sometimes they do a run of one title, then switch to make more of another one, and so on. They'll make them as long as there's demand, IMO.

#112 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I don't think this is called an LE anyway.

Whatever they call it, it’s a nicer package than CGC’s initial effort which is pretty cool in my book.

#113 4 years ago

Good that they raised their game. MBrLE really stood out as the best effort from CGC to date. I've owned all three and while MMr and AFMr I prefer, MBrLE is really something special. So the King will be back on top! But no dragon on the topper! Can't have it all.

#114 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Maybe a batch of 250? Sometimes they do a run of one title, then switch to make more of another one, and so on. They'll make them as long as there's demand, IMO.

I get they have already done a run of LEs but with 1250 LEs of Monster Bash I would be shocked if CGC limits MMr to 250.

#115 4 years ago
20191017_201144 (resized).jpg20191017_201144 (resized).jpg20191017_201148 (resized).jpg20191017_201148 (resized).jpg20191017_201150 (resized).jpg20191017_201150 (resized).jpg20191017_201141 (resized).jpg20191017_201141 (resized).jpg
#116 4 years ago

Can be get some pricing? Haha.

#117 4 years ago

Awesome! Blowing it up on the big screen!

#118 4 years ago

Classic Edition 8k (just like original release)
Special Edition 9k (rgb and extended display)
Full Monte/King’s Edition 10k (topper, powdercoat, lighting, extended display, mirror blades, etc)

#119 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Full Monte/King’s Edition 10k (topper, powdercoat, lighting, extended display, mirror blades, etc)

How much for the topper? $2k more for the same thing as MBrLE is...interesting.

#120 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Call Zach at Flipnout pinball

#121 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Seems right to me.

#122 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

How much for the topper?

zero info on upgrading or if its even an option....

#123 4 years ago

Will you rerun the "small" version (and will it get a price dump)?

#124 4 years ago

Upgrades might be available by purchasing display, lighting etc through pps is my guess.

#125 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Say what you will, but these companies, especially Stern, would not be in business without the LE model. It singlehandedly has brought in guaranteed money to these companies for unfinished/untested/unplayed product. The pinball business cannot survive with "wait and see" buyers.

You know what they say about a fool and his pinball money..

#126 4 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

You know what they say about a fool and his pinball money..

yea, but he's not wrong ... especially if he's referring to Stern LE's

#127 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

yea, but he's not wrong ... especially if he's referring to Stern LE's

I'm agreeing with him. I'm also stating anyone buying an LE as a 'collectible' or think it entitles them to something and not just because they think it's cool has low pinball literacy.

#128 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I hope this is not accurate as that is a bit steep compared to AFMLE or MBLE at the 8K mark - its a big premium to pay -ouch

#129 4 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I'm agreeing with him. I'm also stating anyone buying an LE as a 'collectible' or think it entitles them to something and not just because they think it's cool has low pinball literacy.

Gotcha....I'm with u guys...

#130 4 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

I hope this is not accurate as that is a bit steep compared to AFMLE or MBLE at the 8K mark - its a big premium to pay -ouch

yea pricing blows, but they had no choice but to keep the standard model at $8K....that being said Stern is selling LE's at $9K, and JJP is selling the CE at $12.5K so maybe its not far off market value....

#131 4 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Shoulda been $8k classic, $8500 special, $9k sle. Disappointing for sure. CGC was leading the way in value and quality.

#132 4 years ago

Plus the quality blows both Stern and JJP out of the park. It's night and day. You actually get a good value with this one.

#133 4 years ago

This also tells me the upgrade kits: Topper, lighting, display won't be cheap....

#134 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

they had no choice but to keep the standard model at $8K

They could donate one to me.

#135 4 years ago

This is the part where hundreds of us rationalize it's not so bad...remember when MM was $15k? Or in my case, when I bought a couple for $4k...

#136 4 years ago

Their stuff is well made. You cannot compare this CGC to some others...Only one one their own for market leading solid value now is a Spooky butter for $7450
Beast ass cabinets and things.

#137 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Unknown (resized).jpgUnknown (resized).jpg
#138 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

/King’s Edition 10k (topper, powdercoat, lighting, extended display, mirror blades, etc)

Is this what theyre calling it?

#139 4 years ago

JJP at 12.5, Stern at 9 for what?
9k MMRRWBDARGB isnt terrible yes, I see others points compared to MBR

#140 4 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Their stuff is well made. You cannot compare this CGC to some others...Only one one their own for market leading solid value now is a Spooky butter for $7450
Beast ass cabinets and things.

Agree CGC is exceptional and great they are made at the original factory. No clear pooling, reliable out of the box most of the time. Great support, great products. But $10k is $. Where do I get in line?

#141 4 years ago

Man.. another pinball machine I have to buy.. sigh. Well.. it is MM, give me the kings edition I guess.

#142 4 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Man.. another pinball machine I have to buy.. sigh. Well.. it is MM, give me the kings edition I guess.

You didn't have the energy to open that JPLE in your garage, correct? You grabbing a case of red bull and gettin' on it?

#143 4 years ago

For all those drooling at the new mods, I have one for sale here: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/86238

#144 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Tad more than I was hoping for. Are these prices free shipping and do they include shaker? (anyone know)?

#145 4 years ago

Interesting if folks will be dropping 10k+ for MM again. Good on CGC and amazing what bling can do.

#146 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

but they had no choice but to keep the standard model at $8K....

I can't see they had no choice? When Apple releases a better phone do they have no choice to keep the old phone at the same price or do they just drop it to a price that reflects that it's not a top of the line phone anymore?

I am saying if a MM classic is equivalent to the classic editions of AFM and MB why does it cost $1500 more?

#147 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Tad more than I was hoping for. Are these prices free shipping and do they include shaker? (anyone know)?

No clue...nor do I know what their calling their high end version. My guess is the SE and full monty edition include shakers. If history is accurate there will be another $300 on top of those prices

#148 4 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Interesting if folks will be dropping 10k+ for MM again. Good on CGC and amazing what bling can do.

Yeah, it's a bit steep.

#149 4 years ago

so take my word on this - if this is truly a limited edition (like 250) - you guys that cry about 10k for this ultra limited MM, you're going to lose your shirt.

Those games are going to sell out in a heartbeat. Literally. Best of all time, CGC quality/updates and 10k for everything? Game over.

Don't even waste your time....I called it on TBL, will go 2/2 on this one.

I guess 3/3 if you include alien..... ; )

#150 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I can't see they had no choice? When Apple releases a better phone do they have no choice to keep the old phone at the same price or do they just drop it to a price that reflects that it's not a top of the line phone anymore?
I am saying if a MM classic is equivalent to the classic editions of AFM and MB why does it cost $1500 more?

I'm not disagreeing with you, but remember there are a bunch of pre orders at $8K for the standard game....as with all these games all your paying for is eye candy...game play is the same. I'm sure if they had a do over they would price their models the same at MBr (they would sell more)....what I don't get is why theres a $1K price difference between the three models.....should be $500 at most....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 64.99
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
$ 29.95
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Idaho Falls, ID
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

There are 896 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 18.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sneak-peek-mmr-xl-display-amp-rgb-controlled-gi-s/page/3?hl=atrain and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.