(Topic ID: 253673)

Sneak Peek - Medieval Madness Remake Topper!

By PPS

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 71 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by arcademojo
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

66 (resized).jpg
6) MMR Topper- Background (resized).jpg
Copy of 5) MMR Topper - Right Troll (resized).jpg
4) MMR Topper - Left Troll (resized).jpg
Copy of 3) MMR Topper 2 (resized).JPG
2) Topper Front 2 (resized).jpg
1) Topper Front (resized).jpg

There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 4 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Topper, customised rgb led lighting, and xl color dmd.

And only 250 produced.

#52 4 years ago

I'm sure this doesn't need to be asked, but can someone post video of the topper in action from the expo? Thank you.

#53 4 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

And only 250 produced.

Where are you hearing that?

#54 4 years ago

Just guessing.

#55 4 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Just guessing.

zero chance...why would they limit their potential revenue stream? It would be nice if they offered a deal to the original people who put down cash for the MMRLE's...now that would be great customer service....my guess is the topper is $399-$499 and the screen upgrade kit is in the same ball park...for me it would be nice to have the XL display (to match my MBRLE and AFMRLE), but its probably not worth $500

#56 4 years ago

Time will tell.

#57 4 years ago

I also have an LE and would love an upgrade kit for the XL screen and topper!

#58 4 years ago

My guess is XL display would be able to buy but toppers limited to LE owners only

#59 4 years ago

Now we need all the makers to start following suit! This is the way to make toppers not the cheap laser etched plexiglass look

Awesome work CGC

#60 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

My guess is XL display would be able to buy but toppers limited to LE owners only

For self serving reasons I would be happy with that, but I'd be surprised if CGC went in that direction. Unless of course they made the decision to only make so many toppers and then give the LE owners the first option to buy? I think they should have a discount program (like the color chip) for LE owners and give others the option for the topper.

#61 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

For self serving reasons I would be happy with that, but I'd be surprised if CGC went in that direction. Unless of course they made the decision to only make so many toppers and then give the LE owners the first option to buy? I think they should have a discount program (like the color chip) for LE owners and give others the option for the topper.

I’m hoping everything is available to all owners. I see why the color chip was cheaper for LE owners as it was essentially promised early on. Nice to see they are coming up with things to make MMR stand out more though.

#62 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Quoted from PtownPin:

I could see them doing that to keep in line with AFMRLE & MBRLE. As a second hand owner of a MMRLE I could care less if they limited the topper or not on this one. I don’t but LE because they are limited. I buy because of the extra features. It was their first game and a learning experience. The LE ship sailed so just make them for anyone that wants one.

#63 4 years ago

So does the new MMR build coming up include the XL display and topper? or are they only upgrades for existing customers? Both?

#64 4 years ago

If they're going to sell the MMr topper to everyone, I wonder if they'll open up the AFMr and MBr toppers for everyone too.

#65 4 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

If they're going to sell the MMr topper to everyone, I wonder if they'll open up the AFMr and MBr toppers for everyone too.

Doubtful, that was exclusive to LE buyers only.

#66 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

I could see them doing that to keep in line with AFMRLE & MBRLE. As a second hand owner of a MMRLE I could care less if they limited the topper or not on this one. I don’t but LE because they are limited. I buy because of the extra features. It was their first game and a learning experience. The LE ship sailed so just make them for anyone that wants one.

If they do right by existing LE owners by offering an upgrade path I’m perfectly happy with them doing a classic edition and a special edition to bring MMR inline with what they offer now. The ball is then in our court if we want to pay for the “upgrades.”

If they leave LE owners out in the cold and bury us with a “New LE” then that’s kinda bogus.

#67 4 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

If they do right by existing LE owners by offering an upgrade path I’m perfectly happy with them doing a classic edition and a special edition to bring MMR inline with what they offer now. The ball is then in our court if we want to pay for the “upgrades.”
If they leave LE owners out in the cold and bury us with a “New LE” then that’s kinda bogus.

Totally agree....LE was a little bogus in the first case...all we really got was the game early, a plaque, trim, shaker, and discount on the color chip...if they don't do something reasonable there will a lot of pissed off LE owners.

#68 4 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Agreed. As an original LE owner I will be following these developments closely.

#69 4 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

Agreed. As an original LE owner I will be following these developments closely.

ditto

#70 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Totally agree....LE was a little bogus in the first case...all we really got was the game early, a plaque, trim, shaker, and discount on the color chip...if they don't do something reasonable there will a lot of pissed off LE owners.

Actually the MMRLE was priced the same as the MMRSE, even though LE had all those things and the SE did not. In this case the LE did not command a "premium" over a lesser version.

#71 4 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Actually the MMRLE was priced the same as the MMRSE, even though LE had all those things and the SE did not. In this case the LE did not command a "premium" over a lesser version.

66 (resized).jpg66 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods
Decals
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sneak-peek-medieval-madness-remake-topper/page/2?hl=otto110 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.