9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by toyotaboy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

sorry if this is the wrong thread but im new here. i found a smokey and the bandit pinbal machine on the side of the road in the town i live in and the rubber pieces are al dry rotted the gass is missing and the sound doesnt work. the electricity does but the sound doesnt. i cant seem to find andything about this machine even existing and am lost as where to start to rebuild it or sell. I loved pinball as a kid and would love to have it working, but i am also in desperate need of cash can anyone point me in some sort of direction either way. thanks for your time

#2 9 years ago

I've been in the biz for over 40 years and never heard of a "Smokey and the Bandit" pinball machine.

Could you be thinking of "High Speed" perhaps?

#3 9 years ago

I'm guessing Night Rider ???

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#4 9 years ago

Post Pics..........That would go a long way to figure out what you actually have.

#5 9 years ago

You have a long way to go and a short time to get there.

#6 9 years ago

pics or it did not happen

#7 9 years ago

Weird that this topic came up, I just happened to hear the song East Bound and Down by Jerry Reed today. lol

#8 9 years ago

It would be a good theme, I've never heard of on in existence.

#9 9 years ago

How cool would that theme be?!

Just the first movie, ah, thank you very much!

#10 9 years ago
    Quoted from Patimus_Prime:

I loved pinball as a kid and would love to have it working, but i am also in desperate need of cash can anyone point me in some sort of direction either way. thanks for your time

no backglass, likely an EM (not working), don't expect more than $100.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/smokey-and-the-bandit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.