I am looking for some direction on an issue I am having on a Mario Brothers. The right upkicker will not kick the ball out when the switch is activated. I will not have access to the pin until tomorrow morning to continue to investigate.
Things I have checked:
1. Switch was adjusted to be able to hear the switch "click" when depressed
2. Coil fires in test
3. Switch does NOT activate during a switch test
4. I switched the right upkicker switch (not working) with the left upkicker eject switch (working) to the right side and it would not register when depressed. Both switches work correctly on the left upkicker hole.
5. I did check the diode on the coil just in case and it was fine.
I am leaning towards a wiring issue with the right upkicker switch since it does not register. The wire connections on the switch look fine when removed and put back.
Things I plan to check when I return tomorrow:
1. Reset switch connector at the board
2. Check continuity from board connector to the right upkicker switch.
I am writing to ask if I am missing something obvious or if I should prepare to check more on my to do list when I return to the pin tomorrow. Any direction would be helpful.