troll-wrong-1.jpg
image-901.jpg
image-712.jpg
image-4.jpg
image-345.jpg
panel7.jpg
panel6.jpg
panel5.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolfmarsh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#403 9 years ago

I'm sure it feels like 20 million to him, lol.

#457 9 years ago

So, what is the missing feature? I'm not gonna play "find the stupidity", so can someone just say?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#518 9 years ago
Quoted from Rick432:

Drop targets selectively going down AND up on an individual basis controlled by the game/software is a hugely significant difference than only individual control down. TH has the potential for dynamically changing shooting-gallery modes, for example.

Don't the ones on Striker Xtreme individually go up and down?

#1088 9 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I did this in Paint very quickly (yes I know it looks terrible, haha) but it gives you a rough idea of how the Lonely Mountain would exist in the game.

Why is a chicken coming out of that pile of ashes? j/k

#1342 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Enough with sculptors making toys. Most of JJP's "toys" look like mods. I want to see mechanical toys with animation, interaction, multiple states, and new shot reveals. They need a designer who can design mechanically engineered toys...not just bumper caps or things that spin or go up/down.

+1

The parts of a pinball machine I find most beautiful are well designed mechs. Art doesn't really float my boat.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolfmarsh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/smaug-toy-revealed?tu=wolfmarsh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.