Topic Stats

• 1,424 posts
  • 237 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Captain_Kirk
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 78 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
dragon.jpg
image.jpg
imgres-4.jpg
image-66.jpg
elf-1.jpeg
abandon-thread-97122.gif
abondon thread hole.gif
troll-wrong-1.jpg
image-901.jpg
image-712.jpg
image-4.jpg
image-345.jpg
panel7.jpg
panel6.jpg
panel5.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tb2767.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#397 5 years ago

I'm also very let down by the Smaug toy.....and lack of other toys on the playfield for that matter. Smaug looks more or less like a cheap spinning mechanical puppet whose mouth moves up and down like a talking doll from the 70's. I just don't think the price is justified from what I'm seeing now.....and I got in at the $7500 mark. I was so impressed with the beauty of WOZ and the loads of toys and features.....it is truly stunning. Looking at the WOZ pics others have posted on these threads next to The Hobbit pics is like placing a Kia next to a Ferrari. I'm considering asking for a refund. Guess I've been living in a cave recently but finally got around to checking out The Big Lebowski and HOLY CRAP it's awesome. This is more of what I was expecting to see from TH

Post edited by tb2767: wanted to add another thought

#615 5 years ago

I'm just hoping those of us paid up who ask for a refund won't have a problem. I went through a distributor. Come Monday from the looks of these threads, there are going to be multiple cancelations. Do they have the cash on hand to make good?

#630 5 years ago

What is the official JJP cancellation policy? Don't know? - /iceman44

Actually, I looked on their website and could't find it....not that it would much matter if 500 plus people started demanding refunds at $$7500 a pop

#721 5 years ago

Good God. Can't believe what a train wreck this has turned into in just a few short days. Never would have imagined this outcome. Thought after the Expo reveal they would be sold out with people fighting to buy

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Forever

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tb2767.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside