troll-wrong-1.jpg
image-901.jpg
image-712.jpg
image-4.jpg
image-345.jpg
panel7.jpg
panel6.jpg
panel5.jpg
There are 1,424 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 29.
#851 9 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

In contrast to Beelzboob .. I think this may be the dumbest thing said yet. People didn't just assume ... Jack has been telling people that Smaug would interact with the ball in 2 different ways. JJP loves to say they listen to their customers ... well customers have been asking for 2 years for a highly-detailed and full-body Smaug figure in the game. Yes, for 2 years! I don't think I've ever seen even 1 person state "Hey, I really just want to see his head ... and it doesn't have to be "that" detailed or realistic looking". JJP didn't have to show Smaug earlier ... but why on Earth do they never look to put people's expectations in check and instead continue to do the opposite and hype what's coming as if it will absolutely blow people's minds. Lord knows they spend plenty of time reading Pinside.

Smaug™ will interact with the ball. Maybe not shooting in his mouth but he will two ways - Much criticism of WOZ during the process. Many things not fully seen or understood until implemented months later.

This time around I feel that there is much more positive criticism that the hope and expectation can be met. This is a very far reaching game with what is in it. Things done before and things never done before in some balance.

Your mind's dream is hard to beat or meet in reality, but I say that the game is not done yet. We listen and have more to do. The rules alone will make this game. BUT the mechanics and electronics have to be there too.
The action button was not even on the Expo game. We only had one rule for it so why show anything? At IAAPA and beyond, much more is shown and known.

We can and will do better. Thanks!

#852 9 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

Again, thanks for listening.

#853 9 years ago

Glad to hear there's more to come Jack, take the criticism to heart, it's because people want what you do to be great. I was disappointed at Expo, but I'd be happy to see my mind changed.

#854 9 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

Smaug™ will interact with the ball. Maybe not shooting in his mouth but he will two ways - Much criticism of WOZ during the process. Many things not fully seen or understood until implemented months later.
This time around I feel that there is much more positive criticism that the hope and expectation can be met. This is a very far reaching game with what is in it. Things done before and things never done before in some balance.
Your mind's dream is hard to beat or meet in reality, but I say that the game is not done yet. We listen and have more to do. The rules alone will make this game. BUT the mechanics and electronics have to be there too.
The action button was not even on the Expo game. We only had one rule for it so why show anything? At IAAPA and beyond, much more is shown and known.

Jack would you mind responding to my concerns I posted a few posts ago? Thanks

#855 9 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

far reaching game? Things never done before?

#856 9 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Jack would you mind responding to my concerns I posted a few posts ago? Thanks

He won't. You're not one of his first bumpers or cheerleaders. And it questions Jack...

#857 9 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

You GTF out of hear. Yes it's easy to do so. I can just look at the empty playfield and see the limitations on what combination can be done...not much. But yhea, I guess you could make infinite amounts of modes. But who wants to hit drop targets all the time. And with this layout, there isn't anyway around them being used in EVERY mode.

I don't get your complaint. *shrug* Most games don't have drop targets at all...let's take LOTR since it is very deep. How many shots does it have (ignoring targets for now)? I count 8. How many does Hobbit have? 7. That's pretty standard. Now, throw in the drop targets and stationary targets behind them as well as the other stationary targets...that's a lot of shots. Add 4 pop-up "trolls" and roll-over buttons. Now we're talking. I personally like drops. You don't have to, but there is a ton to shoot at on this table.

#858 9 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

Nice, got to love it! Can't wait for more. I might have to come to iappa so I can post pictures here

#859 9 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

I don't get your complaint. *shrug* Most games don't have drop targets at all...let's take LOTR since it is very deep. How many shots does it have (ignoring targets for now)? I count 8. How many does Hobbit have? 7. That's pretty standard. Now, throw in the drop targets and stationary targets behind them as well as the other stationary targets...that's a lot of shots. Add 4 pop-up "trolls" and roll-over buttons. Now we're talking. I personally like drops. You don't have to, but there is a ton to shot at on this table.

I agree with this. There is a ton to shoot at. And thank you jack for letting the mob know things are not done. Looking forward to seeing the next showing of tbis game.

#860 9 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

There are many more things to be completed in this game.
How Smaug interacts with the ball, his tail is the diverter on the ramp. The action button was not even on the game at Expo - the finish detail where the mountain is, lots of things. We listen and there could be some more subtle changes as well. The game will be at IAAPA next month - it will be a lot more game then too.....we will listen and react with change but this will be an awesome deep mode based game with a lot going on.

I agree that this is excellent to hear! While I have not yet cancelled my TH pre-order, I must admit after this weekend TBL was looking more and more interesting as I can only afford one pin...

#861 9 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

txs for listening, I'm still in on th and have switched to se. I'm excited to see more and glad you are open to criticism and change. I'm still confident th will be an amazing game when done.

#862 9 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

Quoted from Craig:

Again, thanks for listening.

+1

#863 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You're all bashing a game BEFORE IT'S EVEN DONE! It's like looking at a car that hasn't had the engine or seats put in yet.

This is where I think Stern are smart. They keep the game completely under wraps until the hardware and toys are 100% done, and only then post pics. No going back at that point. It may not be what everyone wants, but at least there's just one discussion about it, instead of months of speculation and disappointment.

Post edited by swampfire: Clarified my point is about HW and toys, not about SW

#864 9 years ago

I'll take a chill pil for now. I made my feelings known.

#865 9 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

It does, but many shots are clunky on LOTR. It plays like a white wood to me. Software saved that game along with sound/music. I'm hoping TH doesn't play like a white wood but I know the software and sounds/music will at least rock! Worst case...it's in the same camp as LOTR.

So, getting stoked about your Hobbit pre-order?

#866 9 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

This is where I think Stern are smart. They keep the game completely under wraps until it's 100% done, and only then post pics. The hardware is done at that point, no going back. It may not be what everyone wants, but at least there's just one discussion about it, instead of months of speculation and disappointment.

100% done? Stern prefers to ship out titles with incomplete code so the pinside threads are a mile long with code complaints. Much better business stragedy....

#867 9 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

In contrast to Beelzboob .. I think this may be the dumbest thing said yet. People didn't just assume ... Jack has been telling people that Smaug would interact with the ball in 2 different ways.

It is interactive - just not in the way YOU ASSUMED it to be. You assumed 'interact' to mean certain things like eating the ball, bash toy, or the like. Smaug is not static, nor is it independent of the ball and game play.

That's just it.. JJP was giving tidbits and people took them their own way. And now instead of saying "I guess I was wrong" it's "JJP lied!!!". People lock onto their idea of what he meant, vs acknowledging he was being open ended.

Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

JJP loves to say they listen to their customers ... well customers have been asking for 2 years for a highly-detailed and full-body Smaug figure in the game. Yes, for 2 years! I don't think I've ever seen even 1 person state "Hey, I really just want to see his head ... and it doesn't have to be "that" detailed or realistic looking"

Well golly.. if all it took was people with absolutely no constraints or limits WANTING something.. by gosh why don't we have everything we ever wanted??

Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

JJP didn't have to show Smaug earlier ... but why on Earth do they never look to put people's expectations in check and instead continue to do the opposite and hype what's coming as if it will absolutely blow people's minds

If you can't figure this out... no length of text I write will make you understand.

#868 9 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

100% done? Stern prefers to ship out titles with incomplete code so the pinside threads are a mile long with code complaints. Much better business stragedy....

The hardware is 100% done. I don't debate that Stern ships games with "starter code", but that's another topic. And if I'm not mistaken, WOZ shipped with starter code too - there are no saints in that area.

#869 9 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

So, getting stoked about your Hobbit pre-order?

Getting? Shoooooot, have been for a while now.

I'm not worried. WOZ was trashed incessantly even after being released and I think it's one of the best games ever made. With Keefer I'm a believer.

#870 9 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

It is interactive - just not in the way YOU ASSUMED it to be. You assumed 'interact' to mean certain things like eating the ball, bash toy, or the like.

Fair enough, but the issue is you could disable the Smaug mechanism entirely and the gameplay remains 100% unchanged in terms of shot flow or goals. You can easily say the same about 90% of Stern's toys as well (ST ship, Sparky, Well Walker, etc...) but Stern doesn't pump their toy up for 2 years as some sort of mind blowing pinball revolution.

Fact is TH gameplay right now has nothing to do with Smaug - the 11 drops and 4 pop ups are 100x more influential on the game than the over-hyped Smaug mechanism.

#871 9 years ago

At this point , what is the harm in saying exactly WTF the missing things are and revealing what people are putting their money down for. Being vague doesn't hold any accountable value.

#872 9 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

This is where I think Stern are smart. They keep the game completely under wraps until the hardware and toys are 100% done, and only then post pics. No going back at that point. It may not be what everyone wants, but at least there's just one discussion about it, instead of months of speculation and disappointment.
Post edited by swampfire: Clarified my point is about HW and toys, not about SW

JJP had to do reveals as a start-up and utilizing the pre-order model. Discarding all the BS on WoZ, in the end the game speaks for itself. Same thing happening with TH. #3 will be different and a lot less headaches for Jack.

#873 9 years ago

At expo, it was easy for me to visualize how the Smaug body will cover much of the ramp and look cool. My immediate concern was the back right pop bumper area. The barrel pops are lost and absolutely no way to tell the area is supposed to be water. It seems like it needs a waterfall with rocks plastic/sculpture tall enough to fill the back right and the barrels need to be higher to see them (like the trees in WOZ). The cheap sling axes and ugly VUKs also made me cringe. I'm wondering why the PF is not further along at this point. It's supposed to be the software to focus on and not hardware at this point. No matter how much code and modes thrown at it, it can't make a bland playfield look any better. I would also like to see a pattern cut in the metal ramps for a better look and for lighting effects. I'm looking forward to what JJP is going to do to pull all this together in only two months.

#874 9 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

Classy response. Kudos!

#875 9 years ago
Quoted from Tekman:

At expo, it was easy for me to visualize how the Smaug body will cover much of the ramp and look cool. My immediate concern was the back right pop bumper area. The barrel pops are lost and absolutely no way to tell the area is supposed to be water. It seems like it needs a waterfall with rocks plastic/sculpture tall enough to fill the back right and the barrels need to be higher to see them (like the trees in WOZ). The cheap sling axes and ugly VUKs also made me cringe. I'm wondering why the PF is not further along at this point. It's supposed to be the software to focus on and not hardware at this point. No matter how much code and modes thrown at it, it can't make a bland playfield look any better. I would also like to see a pattern cut in the metal ramps for a better look and for lighting effects. I'm looking forward to what JJP is going to do to pull all this together on only two months.

I totally agree with the pop bumper figures being raised up and adding a waterfall to make it actually fit back there. Good call.

#876 9 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

JJP had to do reveals as a start-up and utilizing the pre-order model.

No they didn't. Many countless companies start up on their own money and aren't heard from until they have a product to sell within days of unveiling it.

Not taking sides, just saying no one "had" to do anything of the sort. All this crowdfunding/pre-order stuff is actually what's weird these days. Used to be the company footed the bill and took the risk, then got paid off in a few years if successful.

#877 9 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

It is interactive - just not in the way YOU ASSUMED it to be. You assumed 'interact' to mean certain things like eating the ball, bash toy, or the like. Smaug is not static, nor is it independent of the ball and game play.
That's just it.. JJP was giving tidbits and people took them their own way. And now instead of saying "I guess I was wrong" it's "JJP lied!!!". People lock onto their idea of what he meant, vs acknowledging he was being open ended.

Dude. I think it was in March this year when Jack announced - as he was talking about the toys that Matt was creating - that Smaug as a "critical part of the game" was "going to interact with the ball in a couple of ways". Gee, how DID anyone get "Smaug toy interacting with ball" from that?

And I quote Joe Balcer: "The main mechanism is Smaug which will be very interactive."

After making this big secret out of it, what else should customers expect but some really cool mechanism? Most likely something that was never done before, or at least a great new spin on an existing thing. Surely not a svivelling Smaug head and a couple diverters near it.

#878 9 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

Drop targets need to be toys as when put next to WOZ this looks like a stripped down game.

Wow. Just wow. Coming from a person who owns a ST Pro. Heck, that looks like a stripped-down game when put next to most EMs! Put your ST next to a hobbit and talk to me about "stripped down."

#879 9 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

At this point , what is the harm in saying exactly WTF the missing things are and revealing what people are putting their money down for. Being vague doesn't hold any accountable value.

Nobody is being vague... Maybe things are still being engineered... Maybe Warner Brothers needs to approve things (they work on thier timetable, not your, mine, JJP's, Expo's calander, etc...)... Everyone just needs to be patient... Jack's already said things aren't done - judge when they are.

Food for thought - Jack ADDED the crystal ball LCD in WOZ AFTER all the LE's sold out - it was a surprise. When I asked him why as I thought it was a strange financial decision to do so - his answer was 'When you look into a crystal ball you're supposed to see things'... That speaks volumes about the desire to not half ass things.

The thing people are missing is that this company is giving you so much more than we ever ever ever had... LCD screen, headphone jack, audio jack, improved sound, a stupid number of mechanical features, kick ass rule depth, innovation (not stealing things when the patents expire), etc...

Before JJP we were buying (or NOT buying) NBA - end of story. Cut the guy some slack or we can all go back to the dark ages ! Even JPOP gave JJP props in his seminar for where we are today with all the new players trying new things after all the stagnation from 1997-2011 - anyone catch that ?

I had a customer today say Pinside would have bitched if Smaug came alive flew down the playfield, ate the ball off the playfield, etc... I laughed, he gets it...

#880 9 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Wow. Just wow. Coming from a person who owns a ST Pro. Heck, that looks like a stripped-down game when put next to most EMs! Put your ST next to a hobbit and talk to me about "stripped down."

I would expect Smaug and the ST ship to be equally as influential on my gameplay at this point

#881 9 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I do understand that things like the divertor are his tail (which will hopefully be modeled) and that he may steal your balls

This Smaug toy is even worse than I thought.

#882 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Keith can do amazing things and can make a game that would normally be half ass into something great.
Software at the show was extremely primitive, so you can't really base it off of that. I didn't like the layout and the gameplay kinda sucked, but awesome rules can salvage it.
Look at LOTR. Boring layout. Typical fan pattern, not a lot of toys. Overall very bland. Keith made that game into a masterpiece. So he's done it before. And I know he loves the LOTR universe, so he will put his heart into this software. Time will tell.

Disagree on LOTR--not a typical fan pattern. Good use of diverters, stop post on upper orbit, shoot-thru gimli saucer, very cool center ramp, makeable from both flippers, that can return the ball, drop it behind the ramp, or go into the ring, rotating balrog bash target in the middle. A game like AFM is a basic fan layout; lotr is not.

#883 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Nobody is being vague... Maybe things are still being engineered... Maybe Warner Brothers needs to approve things (they work on thier timetable, not your, mine, JJP's, Expo's calander, etc...)... Everyone just needs to be patient... Jack's already said things aren't done - judge when they are.
Food for thought - Jack ADDED the crystal ball LCD in WOZ AFTER all the LE's sold out - it was a surprise. When I asked him why as I thought it was a strange financial decision to do so - his answer was 'When you look into a crystal ball you're supposed to see things'... That speaks volumes about the desire to not half ass things.
The thing people are missing is that this company is giving you so much more than we ever ever ever had... LCD screen, headphone jack, audio jack, improved sound, a stupid number of mechanical features, innovation (not stealing things when the patents expire), etc...
Before JJP were buying (or NOT buying) NBA - end of story. Cut the guy some slack or we can all go back to the dark ages ! Even JPOP gave JJP props in his seminar for where we are today with all the new players trying new things after all the stagnation from 1997-2011 - anyone catch that ?
I had a customer today say Pinside would have bitched if Smaug came alive flew down the playfield, ate the ball off the playfield, etc... I laughed, he gets it...

From my perspective the concern I have is that 2-3 months before the supposed release of TH, it looks IMO (aesthetically and gameplay-wise) worse than WoZ ever did right from it's day 1 reveal, MANY months before it shipped to a home.

I knew WoZ was NOT my cup of tea from the beginning, but over the years of WoZ development I never denied that it wasn't a) gorgeous and b) wildly different/creative from the day to day games we were all playing. TH seems to be neither, and it's coming out in under 90 days.

#884 9 years ago

At least the ship on ST fires the ball back at you with a kicker.

#885 9 years ago
Quoted from Purpledrilmonkey:

I would expect Smaug and the ST ship to be equally as influential on my gameplay at this point

OK, but then look at 15 controlled drop targets and 4 'trolls' in TH vs. one single drop in ST (which is part of that same ST ship).

#886 9 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

OK, but then look at 15 controlled drop targets and 4 'trolls' in TH vs. one single drop in ST (which is part of that same ST ship).

Well aware

Fact is TH gameplay right now has nothing to do with Smaug - the 11 drops and 4 pop ups are 100x more influential on the game than the over-hyped Smaug mechanism.

The debate here is primarily Smaug. I don't think anyone is arguing the drops and the pop ups aren't cool, just that they aren't what anyone was excited for.

#887 9 years ago
Quoted from Tekman:

At expo, it was easy for me to visualize how the Smaug body will cover much of the ramp and look cool.

Again, I think people's imaginations are still out of line with what's possible at this point. I highly doubt that Smaug's body will be added to the entire back left corner, because his head mech is designed to swivel around for a reveal. When it's hidden, you're going to have a dragon body with a rock head half the time? Doubt it. A Lonely Mountain rock formation in the back LT corner is more likely.

I think everyone would much rather see his entire body and his head shown all the time, where instead of swiveling for a reveal, his head could just lift off a pile of gold & eyes light up to show he's been awakened. That would have been a much more aesthetically pleasing design than what has been shown so far. But at this stage of the game, I doubt a major design modification is even possible. Fingers crossed, but I'm sure they know what they're doing.

I'm more concerned with that ugly book. It has to go. That's a prime time real estate location to have a static toy like that. Would love to hear a specific response to the book concerns.

And thanks for popping in and making a few comments Jack. Greatly appreciated.

#888 9 years ago

The debate here is primarily Smaug. I don't think anyone is arguing the drops and the pop ups aren't cool, just that they aren't what anyone was excited for.

In reading this thread, and Jack's comments, it's pretty clear we haven't seen Smaug yet. So I think the current debate/criticism is kinda silly.

#889 9 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

He won't. You're not one of his first bumpers or cheerleaders. And it questions Jack...

Of course I will, I just have a few other things going on....LOL

#890 9 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

In reading this thread, and Jack's comments, it's pretty clear we haven't seen Smaug yet. So I think the current debate/criticism is kinda silly.

Keep in mind the thread is days old, and jacks comments are hours old. Up until then, the assumption was, this might be it.

#891 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Look, I know you're a distributor and you need to carry the water for the products you represent but I find the statement,"I laughed, he gets it",unbelievably condescending. So we don't get it? If pinside is so unreasonable why do vendors and manufacturers frequent the place? Oh, thats right. Pinside is where a large portion of the rabid fans with disposable income hang out.

#892 9 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

Awesome to hear Jack. Its exciting!!!

#893 9 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

Awesome attitude. I like it. I'm sticking with my preorder for now and will wait and see what comes next for the game. I think once the final game is revealed and shown with all of the pop ups in the up position (easy to forget sometimes when down) that many of us will be very impressed.

#894 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

we don't know if smaug dies. 3rd movie isn't out yet.

Quoted from mark9:

Unless you've read the book

or seen the rankin/bass cartoon (which was awesome given when it was released)

#895 9 years ago

Fair enough, but the issue is you could disable the Smaug mechanism entirely and the gameplay remains 100% unchanged in terms of shot flow or goals. You can easily say the same about 90% of Stern's toys as well (ST ship, Sparky, Well Walker, etc...) but Stern doesn't pump their toy up for 2 years as some sort of mind blowing pinball revolution.

It's very simple... stern doesn't presell it's games to the public nor announce them ahead of time. So you're comparing apples and basketballs.

They calling it very cool or highlighting it is not hype.. it's them talking about their product. What pinside does in it's own little warp and winding things up... that's hype no product will ever live up to.

#896 9 years ago
Quoted from seeker939:

Dude. I think it was in March this year when Jack announced - as he was talking about the toys that Matt was creating - that Smaug as a "critical part of the game" was "going to interact with the ball in a couple of ways". Gee, how DID anyone get "Smaug toy interacting with ball" from that?
And I quote Joe Balcer: "The main mechanism is Smaug which will be very interactive."

And if you throw away your prenotions... look at the game and look at those quotes again, neither is off the mark. Smaug's significance to the game is more than just what the toy does or does not.. and he is very interactive with the player and how the game plays.

Quoted from seeker939:

After making this big secret out of it, what else should customers expect but some really cool mechanism?

I guess the alternative is they should say nothing... since people can't seem to differentiate between their assumptions and surprises..

#897 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

The thing people are missing is that this company is giving you so much more than we ever ever ever had... LCD screen, headphone jack, audio jack, improved sound, a stupid number of mechanical features, kick ass rule depth, innovation (not stealing things when the patents expire), etc...
Before JJP we were buying (or NOT buying) NBA - end of story. Cut the guy some slack or we can all go back to the dark ages ! Even JPOP gave JJP props in his seminar for where we are today with all the new players trying new things after all the stagnation from 1997-2011 - anyone catch that ?

Queue the "toys don't matter, two ramps or nothing, LCD is a distraction, ball flow over everything, I'll take dots because they are retro, where is my April Wine pin?" crowd now....

#898 9 years ago

Okay, this horse has been beat dead 20X over I guess. I'm taking a "break" from JJP threads until closer to IAAPA. Hope to see a lot more then ...

#899 9 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Okay, this horse has been beat dead 20X over I guess. I'm taking a "break" from JJP threads until closer to IAAPA. Hope to see a lot more then ...

Haha, what has happened to you Craz. You are making sense..........it scares me

#900 9 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

At least the ship on ST fires the ball back at you with a kicker.

Yes. An underrated toy, IMHO. Vengeance acts as a ball lock, an interactive bash toy that doesn't actually get bashed, a firing kickback, and collapses/crashes on the Premium/LE.

Not too shabby.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Watertown, CT
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Belington, WV
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 25.50
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

10,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
Hardware
Pinball Haven

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,424 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 29.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/smaug-toy-revealed/page/18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.