Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

It's COMING!!!!! Just communicated with Jen today, informing me that my SE#114 will be shipping mid March. If I want any add-ons, I need to call her ASAP

#2 8 years ago

Man that's still a ways away...congrats!

#3 8 years ago

Woah...hard to argue with that.

#4 8 years ago

Ah, she wanted to make an upsell.

#5 8 years ago

Congrats, hope mine will be soon after that!

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Just communicated with today from Jen, informing me that my SE#114 will be shipping mid March.

Congrats, TaTa. I spent over three hours playing this pin last March - it will be epic!

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

It's COMING!!!!! Just communicated with today from Jen, informing me that my SE#114 will be shipping mid March. If I want any add-ons, I need to call her ASAP

Mid March? Well, I guess after the long wait thats probably good news.

I just ordered a Spidey Vault today, want to wager on who gets their pin first? $10 to pinside.

#8 8 years ago

Stern is behind so smve isn't going to be going out til late feb either. smve paid for on day 1 announcement.

#9 8 years ago

Awesome! It's going to be well worth the wait and for the price, especially if you got in early, it's offering more then anything else on the market. Well, maybe not WOZ, lol, but it's right there. Looking forward to seeing how far the games code has come since playing it last April.

#10 8 years ago

I plan on having a big unboxing party with it being streamed for all to enjoy!

#11 8 years ago

congrats that is awesome news indeed!!

#12 8 years ago

I might have to start saving up so I can place an order when they are available for immediate shipment. My guess is that will be 2 years or more from now.

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

I plan on having a big unboxing party with it being podcasted for all to enjoy!

streamed!

#14 8 years ago

Congrats... still about 6 weeks away but who cares.....

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

It's COMING!!!!! Just communicated with Jen today, informing me that my SE#114 will be shipping mid March. If I want any add-ons, I need to call her ASAP

Congrats
March 2016 or 2017

Quoted from TaTa:

I plan on having a big unboxing party with it being podcasted for all to enjoy!

You have a camera set up for that?

#16 8 years ago

Changed... Thanks! I know you'll be there

Quoted from vilant:

Congrats
March 2016 or 2017

You have a camera set up for that?

You keep that up, you'll be sitting at home watching it

#17 8 years ago

I would love to come down for that open box.... The wife too

#18 8 years ago

I got the email as well. Same time frame. What options are you getting? Thinking about the fancy side panels.

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from roc-noc:

I got the email as well. Same time frame. What options are you getting? Thinking about the fancy side panels.

Great news too, Roc! When did you place your order? Was it with JJP or a distributor?

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

want to wager on who gets their pin first?

Who cares? Both pins will be incredible. We already know SM is one of Stern's best games and, unlike most, I think the new art is stunning. Love the vivid colors and cab art. Toys look to be amazing too. This is a great time to be a pinball aficionado. Bring on The Hobbit!

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNavidad:

Great news too, Roc! When did you place your order? Was it with JJP or a distributor?

Wayback in 2012 with JJP shortly after it was announced. When it was offered to the paid in full WOZ buyers.

#22 8 years ago

Great news! I know I'm 2nd in line with doughslingers but I don't know what that actually translates into. Good to see some hopeful concrete ship dates.

#23 8 years ago

Did you call her, or she called you?

#24 8 years ago

Hate to be negative but do you think we can believe this latest date? Thought they were still testing the games for a bit?

#25 8 years ago

ordered mine November 2013. hope it's worth the wait.

#26 8 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

I would love to come down for that open box.... The wife too

When I get more details, I'll let you know

Quoted from beelzeboob:

Emailed..."Call" sounded better

Quoted from roc-noc:

I had a chance to see them in person several times. In a home environment, they're NOT worth the money. But that's just my opinion. I am though, getting the additional red Smaug head from the LE

#27 8 years ago
Quoted from roc-noc:

Wayback in 2012 with JJP shortly after it was announced.

Nice! I'm December 2013 from JJP.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

I believe JJP reached out to him. TaTa?

Quoted from dgoett:

hope it's worth the wait.

Hope? No. Will be!

#28 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNavidad:

Who cares? Both pins will be incredible. We already know SM is one of Stern's best games and, unlike most, I think the new art is stunning. Love the vivid colors and cab art. Toys look to be amazing too. This is a great time to be a pinball aficionado. Bring on The Hobbit!

To have a fun bet and throw money at Pinside. You obviously care you had to respond.

#29 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

To have a fun bet and throw money at Pinside. You obviously care you had to respond.

I'll see your $10...whichever side you don;t want.

#30 8 years ago

I also got Jen's email today and she mentioned that there are now over 60 games on the line. My email says early/mid March, as I ordered early on the morning of Day 1.

I spoke with Jen earlier this week and she told me my game is the 39th on the line. My Smaug Gold edition with RAD-cals is getting close now!

#31 8 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

I also got Jen's email today and she mentioned that there are now over 60 games on the line. My email says early/mid March, as I ordered early on the morning of Day 1.
I spoke with Jen earlier this week and she told me my game is the 39th on the line. My Smaug Gold edition with RAD-cals is getting close now!

Awesome.

#32 8 years ago

Let the flow of hobbit games begin.. congrats to everyone waiting on the game..

#33 8 years ago

What year ? I personally had Jack tell me he was looking at my 2 Woz pins on the line, 6 months later I got my games. I do hope it goes well but personally pre orders Blow.

#34 8 years ago

I ordered a Smaug Gold Edition from automated... no idea where I am in the line . We have family coming for the first week of March, guessing they're going to have to catch the game on the next visit.

#35 8 years ago

Congrats on the games. I'm not sure the time frames Jen gives you mean much. A mid-March release of game #39 on the line would mean an awfully slow line or nothing much happening in February. Jen told me my WOZ was scheduled in 5 to 6 weeks and it was in my driveway 8 days later so while most of the time delivery dates are optimistic sometimes the reverse is true. Regardless it's nice to see our wait is nearer the end than the beginning.

#36 8 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I might have to start saving up so I can place an order when they are available for immediate shipment. My guess is that will be 2 years or more from now.

Nah, some distributors will have some inventory pretty early...be ready to pay over MSRP though.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 25.50
$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Belington, WV
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Watertown, CT
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/smaug-se114-i-just-got-the-call and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.