(Topic ID: 72365)

SmartDmd : DMD interface with colors, upscaling, network and more !

By oga83

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 613 posts
  • 123 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 67 days ago by Cadrion
  • Topic is favorited by 153 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
hammer-falling.gif
tombstone-crumbling.gif
tombstone-exploding.gif
graveyard---rounded-tombstones.gif
ScottPin_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
MET_logo.jpg
eotl-(jump).gif
eotl-(driving).gif
eotl-(intro).gif
eotl-intro.gif
end-of-the-line-sample.gif
end_of_the_line_(browser)_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider devilstuner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#249 6 years ago

*cough* *cough*

Untitled.png
2 weeks later
#267 6 years ago
Quoted from raysco:

Has anyone done any sort of tutorial on how to use Pinball Browser / SmartDMD properly?
I have been playing with it for BDK but I cant quite get my head around how to do it easily.
eg one set of transitions may have 50 frames, Is there any way to copy sections of frame 1 into frame2, into frame 3 etc.
Also after I get through a couple of test frames then it no longer seems to save the new colour info.
I am sure I may eventually work it out, or keep emailing Oga but would love to see some short tutorial videos by some people that have already done the hard yards.
The above example is not the only thing I am struggling with, and I think its a great tool for doing something special to those titles that are not necessarily going to be colourized anytime soon.

There is a fill all button. It replaces one set color you chose with another color you chose across the frame. Then there is a fill just like in ms paint deluxe paint or what have you. Once you understand how it works its just tedious work after that

#268 6 years ago
Quoted from dung:

So no dice here. I am trying to set this up for two different machines. Both machines I am getting the same issue. LCD turns on and displays the raspberry pi logo in the upper corner. That's it. Anyone have any suggestions?

Are you trying to set up a smartdmd in a acdc? more details please.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider devilstuner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside