6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by saddys
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Hi to all!

I have read a nice thread (12 pages) of Oga83 with a very nice project of a SmartDmd on a LCD. The post is too old for reply, so I ask if the project still alive or is died.

I have a Williams White Water, Totan and Monster Bash and I want try to replace the DMD plasma with an LCD with the Raspberry. I have some chance of realize that?

Thanks, SaDDyS

1 week later
    #2 6 years ago

I have a DMDextender which works ok 4 colour but i would like to try the SmartDMD software but the project seems dead.

1 week later
    #4 6 years ago

"Only verified members can bring old threads back to life."

And if i try to write a pm to Oga83, i can't with another error!

I don't understand why is seems a dead project, i found it very interesting.

Someone can write Oga83 for me please? Ty very much

#5 6 years ago

The second one is open, thanks lucky1

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/smartdmd-by-oga83?hl=lucky1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.