3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Codyb
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20210605_122551 (resized).jpg
    #1 3 years ago

I have a smart ball Skeeball machine that I am looking to either find spare parts (display board) to repair, sell as a project or part out. Everything was working and the CPU seems to fire up but it isn’t getting communication back from the display board. Ultimately the game doesn’t boot to play. Power 5v and 12v is present from the power supply and I have attempted replacing the ribbon cable between the two boards.

Any thoughts or recommendations?

Located in the Philadelphia area.

Thanks in advance for anyone even taking the time to read this.

4 months later
    #2 2 years ago

Hi! I also have a Smart Ball Skee Ball machine where the display stopped coming up. I was told it is probably the power supply for the display. Is that the same issue you are having?
    Chris M

1 month later
    #3 2 years ago

Can anyone tell me how many wires go to the display in a smart ball? Got a machine everythimg is working but no display. I belive i am missing a harness. Looks like some empy spaces on a computer up top and one more plug to my screen possibly..

20210605_122551 (resized).jpg20210605_122551 (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/smart-ball-skeeball-machine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.