2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 days ago by LWB250
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

williams (resized).jpg
    8BE33FF1-1FC2-407A-B50D-52949C974CAA (resized).jpeg
    41A234D7-ECF5-4767-95FC-1577F5A76E8F (resized).jpeg
    #1 2 years ago

We went to a cool bar in Flagstaff that had these tables between the games. Any ideas on sourcing them for my arcade room?

41A234D7-ECF5-4767-95FC-1577F5A76E8F (resized).jpeg41A234D7-ECF5-4767-95FC-1577F5A76E8F (resized).jpeg8BE33FF1-1FC2-407A-B50D-52949C974CAA (resized).jpeg8BE33FF1-1FC2-407A-B50D-52949C974CAA (resized).jpeg
    #2 2 years ago

Hmm....too many tables and not enough games I'm thinking?

John

williams (resized).jpgwilliams (resized).jpg
    #3 2 years ago

I’ve seen similar tables between pins before. I think it’s a great idea to have a low slender table every 2-3 pins. It allows you to place a beverage and spreads the pins apart to show off cabinet art.

#4 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

John
    [quoted image]

Maybe, but it’s an outstanding option to fill out a gameroom while you amass a collection.

#5 2 years ago
    Quoted from robnotto:

We went to a cool bar in Flagstaff that had these tables between the games. Any ideas on sourcing them for my arcade room? [quoted image][quoted image]

Mystic had awesome tables that were the perfect size and height. Also had custom cup holder and a coat rack

#6 2 years ago

They are for drinks, but I prefer pincups. They allow for more pins to fit.

More pins= better life

#7 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

//<![CDATA[
    window.__mirage2 = {petok:"7d9f22f918c48a7387b6a2aff06e96fbf5dd13ed-1631927509-1800"};
    //]]>

John
    [quoted image]

I have lots of games. The lady of the house said those

Quoted from ToucanF16:

Maybe, but it’s an outstanding option to fill out a gameroom while you amass a collection.

Quoted from Daditude:

They are for drinks, but I prefer pincups. They allow for more pins to fit.
    More pins= better life

I am at 22…I think I can get a couple of tables in my basement I have 2 walls with a post that only got 5, so I figured we would put the tables there.

I was not able to find Mystic tables…anyone have a link?

#8 2 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Mystic had awesome tables that were the perfect size and height. Also had custom cup holder and a coat rack

They did. And a nice lounge area in the windows on the main street of a quiet little town. Miss that place. It was nice to visit even besides pinball.

2 years later
    #9 17 days ago

For what it's worth, this is in Yucca East, a local venue in Flagstaff that has a goodly number of pins in it, however, space is limited and it's an odd shaped area on a separate level/platform, so the games are sort of "wedged" into it. As a result, there's room between them for these tables.

Next time I'm over there I can ask where they got them.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/small-tables-between-pinball-games?hl=robnotto and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.