pasted_image (resized).png
20230711_133112 (resized).jpg
20230711_132402 (resized).jpg
20230419_205104 (resized).jpg
B4ACA340-4DDF-4E9F-892B-5E4E9E29AF7E (resized).jpeg
C02DF4C8-DD9A-4F04-B37D-5C610F4F8B51 (resized).jpeg
8DC66FAA-F87E-4E0D-B6A7-07163BEE03C2 (resized).jpeg
BB043C8D-E4AB-4A31-87EC-83528E97C801 (resized).jpeg
There are 385 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.
#351 1 year ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

So how do I buy one?

Message FantasticPinball and ask how? The last pf I saw for sale from him was posted on FB Marketplace. Afaik he hasn’t posted how to buy these ones, likely because they aren’t for sale.

2 months later
#353 10 months ago

Awesome! What's the price and where do we order?

#354 10 months ago

I’m in. Where do I send my money?

#355 10 months ago

Boom!!! Can't wait to take it out of the line-up and start working on it!!!

#356 10 months ago

Sweet!! How do I order?

#357 10 months ago

Message FantasticPinball on Facebook is how I bought his Big Game playfield. Facebook.com/fantasticpinball

#358 10 months ago
Quoted from roar:

Message FantasticPinball on Facebook is how I bought his Big Game playfield. Facebook.com/fantasticpinball

I did with no answer yet...

#359 10 months ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

I did with no answer yet...

Sorry if I missed your message. I get a lot of them and from many different channels. I have playfields in production and I post them for sale as soon as they are ready to ship.

Greg Walker
Fantastic Pinball Inc

#360 10 months ago
Quoted from FantasticPinball:

Sorry if I missed your message. I get a lot of them and from many different channels. I have playfields in production and I post them for sale as soon as they are ready to ship.
Greg Walker
Fantastic Pinball Inc

Greg these playfields look phenomenal!

I messaged you through a few different email addresses about a custom playfield. If you’re busy with other projects, no big deal! Just let me know so I can look in some other places. Thanks!

#361 10 months ago

Arrived safely from Canada yesterday

Honestly after waiting for so many years, I never thought repro AS playfields would ever happen. Thank you so much Greg FantasticPinball for making this finally happen. Really pleased with the final product, looks beautiful with lots of fine details in the artwork. You’re going to make a lot of AS owners with blown out playfields happy!

Thanks again for all the hard work that went into making these Greg! Looking forward to your future products

IMG_4740.jpegIMG_4740.jpegIMG_4737.jpegIMG_4737.jpegIMG_4743.jpegIMG_4743.jpegIMG_4744.jpegIMG_4744.jpeg
#362 10 months ago

So awesome can’t wait to we get ours!

#363 9 months ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Arrived safely from Canada yesterday
Honestly after waiting for so many years, I never thought repro AS playfields would ever happen. Thank you so much Greg FantasticPinball for making this finally happen. Really pleased with the final product, looks beautiful with lots of fine details in the artwork. You’re going to make a lot of AS owners with blown out playfields happy!
Thanks again for all the hard work that went into making these Greg! Looking forward to your future products
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Effectivement, Greg a fait de l'excellent boulot.
Cela reste un excellent travail d'équipe, Greg a sut sublimer mon dessin basé sur ton scan (Je ne compte meme plus mes heures sur inkscape avec des zomm à 800% pour les détails, les étoiles,...). Heureux que cela est été validé par Gottlieb, et que cela ravisse les propriétaires d'Alien Star.

Indeed, Greg did an excellent job.
This remains excellent teamwork, Greg was able to enhance my drawing based on your scan (I can no longer count my hours on inkscape with zooms at 800% for details like stars, ...). Glad this was validated by Gottlieb, and that it pleases Alien Star owners.

1 month later
#364 8 months ago

Has anyone done a playfield swap yet? I'm about to start mine, so wondering if there are any issues/tips to be aware of

#365 8 months ago

I would love to buy one of these but I kind of gave up at this point. I have tried two different methods of getting in touch with the maker of the new playfields. I don’t really care enough to have to hunt for parts like treasure so, I guess I will just play what I have.

#366 8 months ago

I really wish outside edge would give gottlieb a chance. With JR’s artwork would be amazing

#367 8 months ago
Quoted from La4s:

After everything I have read over the years, I would not send this playfield to Mirco.

If they can't take an appropriate superfine resolution image file, there's something retarded about their capacity to reproduce playfield artwork, lacking is an alternative appropriate word. As far as I know they already got at least one actual playfield, didn't they?. That's all that's needed to go with a good image far as I could tell.

I'm interested in an AS playfield. What do you do if don't have a FakeBok account??

#368 8 months ago

How can I buy one of these playfields ?? I'm reading that some people have already recieved one.

#369 8 months ago
Quoted from Tokkentakker:

How can I buy one of these playfields ?? I'm reading that some people have already recieved one.

Facebook.com/fantasticpinball

Greg announces batches there, first to comment or message there gets one I do believe.

#370 8 months ago
Quoted from roar:

Facebook.com/fantasticpinball
Greg announces batches there, first to comment or message there gets one I do believe.

What about for people who don't use "FaceBook"??

#371 8 months ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

What about for people who don't use "FaceBook"??

Make a dummy account… I use a dummy account with no friends no real info, but allows me to interact with people who only use it… or go without i guess? You could try pm’ing him here too and see if that gets you anywhere FantasticPinball

#372 8 months ago
Quoted from roar:

Make a dummy account… I use a dummy account with no friends no real info, but allows me to interact with people who only use it… or go without i guess? You could try pm’ing him here too and see if that gets you anywhere FantasticPinball

Ummm, sorry, no effing way mate. Too many ignorant people Supporting the trafficking trash network of evil. Not this man. Thanks for the suggestion anyway. :3

#373 8 months ago

So, back to the actual specific question; How do I order an AS Playfield when you don't Support peedohBook?

#374 8 months ago

I could not get a response about one on FB or Pinside. I think ur f’d in the a. But let’s look at the bright side, you still have an Alien Star and that’s all that really matters. I don’t even want a new PF any more.

#375 8 months ago

Hey all. Yes I know it is hard to reach me. I don’t want to do lists because I end up chasing people on the list. When I have a playfield I put it up for sale. They sell so quickly that it isn’t a problem for me. I know it might be a problem for you, but I am one guy who has this hobby on the side.

#376 8 months ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Boom!!! Can't wait to take it out of the line-up and start working on it!!!

You mean Gilles.
He is too busy already, lol.

It will look nice when it's done for sure.

#377 7 months ago
Quoted from FantasticPinball:

Hey all. Yes I know it is hard to reach me. I don’t want to do lists because I end up chasing people on the list. When I have a playfield I put it up for sale. They sell so quickly that it isn’t a problem for me. I know it might be a problem for you, but I am one guy who has this hobby on the side.

How do I buy one when FB is not an option?
Would certainly appreciate +1 here anyway, at some stage.

#378 7 months ago

Find someone that does Facebook have them reply when one comes available. Best it gets until he has a hard time finding buyers.

Quoted from razorsedge:

How do I buy one when FB is not an option?
Would certainly appreciate +1 here anyway, at some stage.

#379 7 months ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Find someone that does Facebook have them reply when one comes available. Best it gets until he has a hard time finding buyers.

Basically everyone else I know is like me and doesn't use it. Those I knew that Did, seen behind the curtains just as I showed just one example of here and as is my well grounded reasoning, and eventually they did Ditch it like the smelly trash that it is, so unfortunately I'll be waiting till more buyers are needed for the market then. Thanks for the suggestion, and that is what I had sort of done in the past, but long story short anyone with their own brain to use does not interact with FB anymore. That's about the size of it.

#380 7 months ago

*Not Being the cover mass for the criminal goings on that Are Supported There, beyond depraved. Diabolical.

1 month later
#381 6 months ago

I finished my Alien Star playfield swap last week and thought I share some pics. The process was straightforwrd as pf swaps go - no nasty surprises and as there aren't many mechs it didn't take too long! Greg FantasticPinball has done a great job. I had to open up a few holes as they were too small but nothing too drastic (rather too small than big). The left kickout hole was slightly too small causing the inner metal protector to overlap, so I had to trim the metal strip down (no biggie).

The playfield is only dimpled on the top side and they were all spot on. I did second guess a few of them - but reverted back to the original positioning YMMV.

I'm not really an LED guy (but my opinion is changing lol) but I installed some colour changing LEDs (thanks Dave Astill https://www.pinballrom.com/) I think they are a nice addition to the plain white pop bumpers and add a bit of colour to the predominantly black pf.

The game is good fun and a stunner to look at, even if it's a one-trick pony (get the spinner lit with 5x pf multiplier). So satisfying when you can rip the spinner and each spin is worth 50K!
PXL_20240114_064108061.MP~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20240114_064108061.MP~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20240114_030202950.MP~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20240114_030202950.MP~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20240114_030822203.MP~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20240114_030822203.MP~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20240110_060124911.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20240110_060124911.MP (resized).jpg

#382 6 months ago

i am still holding off for a new plastic set

4 months later
#383 56 days ago

Dang nab it. I want an Alien Star playfield (and plastic set when they are done). I just put mine back functional again (I've got a repro backglass coming from Italy too).

#384 56 days ago

I got the playfield I need a backglass!

How did you go through to get it?

Quoted from kimbrennan:

Dang nab it. I want an Alien Star playfield (and plastic set when they are done). I just put mine back functional again (I've got a repro backglass coming from Italy too).

1 month later
#385 3 hours ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

i am still holding off for a new plastic set

I'm still waiting on news for a plastic set as well. Greg mentioned he was making an announcement awhile back, but I still haven't heard anything. Also asked on FB but nothing there either. No news for 6 months.

Plastic set is all I need now to do a complete restore.

There are 385 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.