Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by snyper2099
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 7 months ago

Found in an NOS alien star play field that PBR can get a scan from. Talk to the owner about letting them get a scan since they don’t have one and doing a small run of alien star playfields. Gauging interest based off perspective buyers to see what the price point would be. Would love to have one for my game. I can remember talking to a lot of people who had the game, with a blown out playfield that I would think would be very interested in this item.

#2 7 months ago

yes please!!!

#3 7 months ago

Depending on price I would be. Any idea what range we're talking?

#4 7 months ago

Micro was asking for suggestions on Gottlieb titles to manufacture. Is this who you were thinking of having make them?

#5 7 months ago

I'm in for one

#6 7 months ago

Had a lead on a game that came with a nos playfield, seller decided not to sell the package. So I suggested he get the playfield scanned and maybe he could make some money off of that. I told him that I saw no reason for him to be the only one with the grail play field if what he was after was money for it. I suggested a go fund me that might raise enough money for him to allow PBR to make the scan. As far as I know they own the rights to the playfield itself. I called them asking one day for a play field, and their response was that they did not have one, nor did they know anyone with one. Seller was completely willing to work with PBR to make this happen

#7 7 months ago

However he did ask how many I thought would need to be made so we can get some pricing together

#8 7 months ago

PS Hilton I already counted you in

#9 7 months ago

ryanwanger you need/want one?

#10 7 months ago

I don’t really care enough about playfield cosmetics to buy new playfields as long as the game plays well. Mine has factory mylar, but definitely some planking outside of that and a bit of wear up top.

#11 7 months ago

Would likely buy depending on price.

#12 7 months ago

I'm interested.

#13 7 months ago
Quoted from joegeno:

PS Hilton I already counted you in

I love that I was counted in without question, lol!

#14 7 months ago

Surprised I guess I thought there would be more interest. I’ll check on 10-15 see how much they’d be

#15 7 months ago

I can run them.... not sure if original screens exist. Something I can find out...

Black hole and haunted house art is 50% done now. Stargate genie and spirit are scanning now...

So we could put that one in. I can talk to Steve about it...

Regards,
Mirco

#16 7 months ago

Mine is in pretty good shape, but I'm anxious to use this title as my first play field swap.

Unless you want to run Super Orbit. I have one of those and the play field is pretty rough, but I'd probably be the only person that wanted to buy one.

Either way, thanks for stepping up to do this for us!

#17 7 months ago

I would buy one for certain.

6 months later
#18 44 days ago

Did this die.....

I know Highclasspinball mentioned doing a run but haven’t heard anything since then.

#19 44 days ago

I'd be interested in one for a wall hanger. Let me know.

John

#21 38 days ago

yup, let me know if this ever happens.

3 weeks later
#22 13 days ago

Just picked up an Alien Star with a rough playfield. You can count me in for one! I would love be to see these get made.

1 week later
#23 5 days ago
Quoted from Highclasspinball:

So we could put that one in. I can talk to Steve about it...
Regards,
Mirco

Any updates?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 50.00
Boards
FLIPPROJETS
$ 269.00
€ 8.40
€ 85.00
Boards
FLIPPROJETS
€ 15.00
Boards
FLIPPROJETS
€ 68.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 1,000.00
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 19.95
Apparel - Women
Pinball Wheezer
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 94.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 129.25
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside