(Topic ID: 188176)

Small Collection: Aerosmith Pro or GOT Pro?

By lowepg

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 62 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Who-Dey
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Better *PRO* choice:”

• GOT Pro 14 votes
    19%
  • AS Pro 31 votes
    41%
  • TWD Pro 30 votes
    40%

(75 votes)

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

The placement of the pops annoys

This is a pretty common Stern design right now, AS, Kiss, and TWD.

#52 2 years ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

This is a pretty common Stern design right now, AS, Kiss, and TWD.

Borg.

#53 2 years ago

I wish Borg would get off the lower pop location. He's also leaning way too heavily on the magnet in front of the bash toy. He's been in full Taco Bell mode for a while now, to be honest. Hopefully his next effort is a little more unique.

#54 2 years ago

Where do you get nib pins for 4200$? I only see them for 5500$

Quoted from Whysnow:Yes, but nib should cost more than used, period.
Lately we see peopl trying to ride the stern price increase train. They bought got for 4200 nib, but they now sell for 5100. People are asking nib prices on used games. Makes me laugh.

#55 2 years ago

Hmmm... damn you guys... leaning more and more towards AS *AND* GOT.

(My original plan was AS and an older Williams title like WH2O or CFTBL (wife's fav).

#56 2 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Hmmm... damn you guys... leaning more and more towards AS *AND* GOT.
(My original plan was AS and an older Williams title like WH2O or CFTBL (wife's fav).

TWD probably isnt going to be made much longr so thats something to keep in mind also. They are all thre really fun games but TWD is the clear winner IMO.

#57 2 years ago
Quoted from Ledman62:

Where do you get nib pins for 4200$? I only see them for 5500$

He's talking about when they first released Game of Thrones. Tron should only be a $3,500 pin, right?

#58 2 years ago

To the OP - from the comments you've made, I emphasize AS as being the best for you.
I really like TWD, but it's a tough game so I think AS will be better for you. GOT is fun, but unless you're really into the GOT scoring strategy and really like the complex rules, AS is going to be more fun than GOT.

#59 2 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

TWD probably isnt going to be made much longr so thats something to keep in mind also. They are all thre really fun games but TWD is the clear winner IMO.

TWD is one of the best pins ever.

#60 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

TWD is one of the best pins ever.

Yep I agree 100%! It's not even debatable really, it's a fact.

#61 2 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yep I agree 100%! It's not even debatable really, it's a fact.

I think you meant to say that in your opinion, it's a fact.

I love TWD, but it doesn't fit what the OP seems to be asking for. And to be direct lowepg, I'm not 100% GOT does either. GOT is less difficult than TWD, but the rules are pretty nuanced. The high scoring can get complex on the game. You said you gravitate more towards MB over TSPP because of the fun factor. Therefor I'd pick AS if I was you.

AS is just a fun game. That isn't a knock on the other two. I just sold my GOT, and although it can be brutal, TWD rocks. But for just fun? AS.

#62 2 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I think you meant to say that in your opinion, it's a fact.
I love TWD, but it doesn't fit what the OP seems to be asking for. And to be direct lowepg, I'm not 100% GOT does either. GOT is less difficult than TWD, but the rules are pretty nuanced. The high scoring can get complex on the game. You said you gravitate more towards MB over TSPP because of the fun factor. Therefor I'd pick AS if I was you.
AS is just a fun game. That isn't a knock on the other two. I just sold my GOT, and although it can be brutal, TWD rocks. But for just fun? AS.

Doesn't mean 100 percent of the people will like TWD no, but TWD has established itself as one of the best games that's ever been made by the vast majority of pinheads. Of course there are exceptions to everything though and its possible the OP may not like TWD.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Cortland, NY
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 16.00
$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside