• Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC09827.JPG
DSC09826.JPG
DSC09821.JPG
There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago

Thanks. I will figure it out. You gave me a great start.

#52 10 years ago

Instant win strategy for Spidey assuming the spinner is juicy:
0. Start any multiball.
1. Bash light lock target over and over to build spinner value.
2. Get a 3X multiplier on the spinner from completing a mode.
3. If you're not still in a multiball, start any multiball.
4. Trap a ball on each flipper.
5. Use right flipper to nail the spinner over and over, catching the ball on the right flipper when it comes out of the pops.
6. ???
7. Game is over because you blew the left flipper transistor after cranking out 10M+ per spinner shot for half an hour.

If you're going to do this, stacking multiballs is not valuable. This is because you will not be aiming to get as many jackpots with as few shots as possible, which is generally the benefit of stacking multiballs. Instead, you'll just want to use the multiball balls as extra balls if you ever fumble. Consequently, you'll want to play out the multiballs separately. If you're really insane you can try to stack all of this with the 2X playfield multiplier you get from completing Super Hero, although that is generally not productive.

Post edited by KevinDDR : Thanks SolarRide!

#53 10 years ago

Awesome. Thanks.

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from KevinDDR:

7. Game is over because you blew the left flipper transistor after cranking out 10M+ per spinner shot for half an hour.

Funny but not funny especially if it has ever happened to anyone reading this.

I recall years ago playing Family Guy. I was in a multiball and knew I just finished my Fart SJP requirements. After the mb ended I knew Sperm Attack was ready so I was just playing very safe. One ball was cradled on the left flipper the other was in play for a while. The active ball drained and at the same time the left flipper died and the ball rolled into the drain. It was Ball 3 game over. A few choice words were spoken.

I did fix it and eventually got back to Sperm Attack another day.

#55 10 years ago

I would change step 3 to step 0.

Quoted from KevinDDR:

Instant win strategy for Spidey assuming the spinner is juicy:
1. Bash light lock target over and over to build spinner value.
2. Get a 3X multiplier on the spinner from completing a mode.
3. Start any multiball.
4. Trap a ball on each flipper.
5. Use right flipper to nail the spinner over and over, catching the ball on the right flipper when it comes out of the pops.
6. ???
If you're going to do this, stacking multiballs is not valuable. This is because you will not be aiming to get as many jackpots with as few shots as possible, which is generally the benefit of stacking multiballs. Instead, you'll just want to use the multiball balls as extra balls if you ever fumble. Consequently, you'll want to play out the multiballs separately. If you're really insane you can try to stack all of this with the 2X playfield multiplier you get from completing Super Hero, although that is generally not productive.

#56 10 years ago

Yeah, I should have pointed that out too. Step 0 AND step 3! Multiball for everyone.

#57 10 years ago

How much does hitting light lock increase the spinner value by? Is there a limit?

#58 10 years ago

2500 points per lock stand-up hit. I'm not sure what the limit is, but it's more than enough for major damage.

Quoted from Mahoyvan:

How much does hitting light lock increase the spinner value by? Is there a limit?

#59 10 years ago

Where is the light lock? I don't think I have noticed it.

#60 10 years ago

The the right of the spinner

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 25.50
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.95
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saint Johns, MI
Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sm-general-strategy/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.