Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Spiderman.gif
#1 10 years ago

Selling my SM bought nib from Jack at pinball sales this is one of the last one hundred
to come off the line before the SM plastic apron and playfeild posts. Has black webbed
side amour from the factory. Shaker motor. LED upgrades on Gremlin Venom and
playfield flashers. Has had Pinbits protector on Sandman since day one. Webbed sling shot
protectors on Spidy sense as well. Asking $5800,00. Here is link to some pics I took and
I plan to some more alittle better shots as well. Thanks for looking.

#2 10 years ago

PS located in Barre VT 05641

#3 10 years ago

Added more photos

#4 10 years ago

I'm sure that price is too high or too low, I don't know why but it HAS to be damn it !!!

#5 10 years ago

Probably a few hundies too high. SM will come on strong in a couple years. It looks totally awesome with the LED mods and side mirrors. And if you are a ramp shot player its a great game to play. I wish the sound system were better though. For some reason you can turn it up really high and still not get the effects of the callouts.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

For some reason you can turn it up really high and still not get the effects of the callouts.

I do on mine,it rocks!

#7 10 years ago

External sub on mine rocks the house. Nice looking SM. I hope they keep climbing in value. I'd want mid to high fives for mine if I sold it now. GLWS!

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I'd want mid to high fives for mine if I sold it now. GLWS!

me too

#9 10 years ago

Nice looking example GLWS

#10 10 years ago

Oh yea...would not let mine go for less than high fives. Its loaded. Just sayin, the latest prices seem to be mid fives and mine is a keeper for sure.
But when I turn up the volume I get lots of other sounds covering up the voice callouts. I'd rather have the callouts be louder than the other sounds. But thats just me appreciating the humor of the callouts. I guess thats why I like FG so much.
GLWS. Prices are hard to figure right now with so many new games coming to the market place, and their pricing going nowhere but up.

#11 10 years ago

Wow! I really want this. Timing is everything though. Knowing my history and that ALL games lose their luster after a while, especially when you only own one, I will be selling my POTC over the summer. I sure hope something as nice as this pops up as this is the exact machine I want! A sincere best of luck to you. Sell to someone in Michigan so I can beg to buy it later-- ha.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from john041160:

LED upgrades on Gremlin Venom and
playfield flashers.

Did you feed your pinball after midnight? The elderly Chinese man I got my SM from said not to feed it after midnight and not to get it wet.

#14 10 years ago

Bright light Bright light oh thats just the LEDS

#15 10 years ago

Morning bump

#17 10 years ago

Afternoon bump

#18 10 years ago

Bimp

Spiderman.gifSpiderman.gif

#19 10 years ago

pm bump

#20 10 years ago

Great price for a super pin. If I didn't have mine I would buy yours.

#21 10 years ago

You know if it dosen't sell thats okay. Its a gorgeous HUO only machine
plays like lightning. ME thinks I will just continue to enjoy the Spidy greatness.

#22 10 years ago

Bump. Played my SM yesterday for first time in what seemed like weeks. Thing was faster than my ACDC. SM rules!!!

#23 10 years ago

Game is Sold. Thanks for all who inquired

#24 10 years ago

Congrats... Very nice Pin...

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from john041160:

Game is Sold. Thanks for all who inquired

Someone is getting one of the best pins of all time! Opened thread back up apparently some want to comment on a thread where the machine has already sold. Not sure why but here ya go.
FYI these posts are sometimes brought back to life 1 to 2 years down the road by newbies asking if it is still for sale ect.. That was the reason I closed it in the first place no need to hate.

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from john041160:

Selling my SM bought nib from Jack at pinball sales this is one of the last one hundred
to come off the line before the SM plastic apron and playfeild posts. Has black webbed
side amour from the factory. Shaker motor. LED upgrades on Gremlin Venom and
playfield flashers. Has had Pinbits protector on Sandman since day one. Webbed sling shot
protectors on Spidy sense as well. Asking $5800,00. Here is link to some pics I took and
I plan to some more alittle better shots as well. Thanks for looking.

Now that this has sold....If anyone wants to buy mine...mine was one of the FIRST 100 off the line - #96 I believe. Has Shaker and full LEDs on playfield, including GG and Venom flasher kit. Mine also has the protector on Sandman. Absolutely beautiful game that plays better than any new game. $5,800.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saint Johns, MI
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 25.50
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sm-fs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.