SM code 2.61 and IM code 1.6

By Pimp77

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

So I finally decided to put in the latest code for IM and SM. There isn't much different (do or die dropped from 50 to 35M is the biggest change), but some minor changes are present. I swear there is more RDJ speech in IM as I heard 3 new ones...or I happened to hear 3 of the rarer quotes all in a few games, not sure. More instant info. Found a bug...qualified whiplash right after starting war machine multiball and all the drone jackpot lights went out. They still awarded but you had to guess which still needed to be hit. Maybe it was a once in a lifetime glitch? They worked again after the multiball was over.

SM pop hits have a much needed web shooting animation now. That always looked unfinished before as just text but now looks good. No new quotes, but I think the lighting has been changed when starting a white mode? It stood out to me because it looked really cool (all lamps go off except GI) and I don't remember that in the 1000s of games I've logged on Spidey before. I hadn't played it in a few months though so maybe I'm wrong? Was nice either way. I also think more info was added to the DMD for Doc Ocks modes. It's says "X shots to light Super Jackpot" and counts down as you hit the shots. Now, maybe that's been there all along too and I'm not remembering it...I really think it's new though.

2 months later
#2 9 years ago

Bump... any other comments after upgrading to Spiderman 2.61? I just took posession of a new to me SM today, just wondering if there is any bonus to updating...

Without a changelog people seem uncertain of most of the changes other than the web pop bumper animations?

1 month later
#3 9 years ago

SM 2.62 is out now. No readme.txt changes.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from nd4spd:

Uh oh, could this be the vault edition coming?

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from nd4spd:

Just checked the website, still 2.61.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from nd4spd:

Where did you see 2.62 code? I don't see it on their site.

#7 9 years ago

I messed up, sorry guys. I updated a machine with 1.9 and I had thought it said 2.62, but it's 2.61. My dyslexia mixed with excitement for a new game. Code is dated Dec 20 2012.

#8 9 years ago

Could we get a quick video of the new pop bumper animations I just want to see for myself if its significant enough for me to want to update or not.

#9 9 years ago

Hmmm, might be time to update code on my Spidey.....

#11 9 years ago

Thanks for posting the video.

#12 9 years ago

Pretty cool, Thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saint Johns, MI
$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.50
$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lake Mary, FL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

arcade-cabinets.com

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sm-code-261-and-im-code-16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.