SDC10586.JPG
SDC10581.JPG
SDC10585.JPG
SDC10583.JPG
SDC10580.JPG
SMSL.jpg
SMeject2.jpg
SMeject1.jpg
There are 119 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 11 years ago

Is Biglaw selling these! I'm in too!

#102 11 years ago

BigLaw is mod-n them , He has a Couple on Stock , You send him Yr Doc Ock and he will send the buyer a mod'd 1 .. Hmmm, Are you Cheaper than $ 60.00 ship'd

#103 11 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Are you Cheaper than $ 60.00 ship'd

Probably, not, but the mod looks worth it to me

#104 11 years ago

Definitely worth the money! He does AMAZING work! (I couldn't even see how he ran the wires).

Worth the money all day every day!

I got mine back from BigLaw last week!

I wired mine to the red arrow insert right in front of the Doc!

photo_1.JPGphoto_1.JPG photo_2.JPGphoto_2.JPG

#105 11 years ago

Those leds red fattrain? They look kinda orange when lit.

#106 11 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Those leds red fattrain? They look kinda orange when lit.

They're red.... Just the shitty phone camera trying to compensate because of all the other blinding LED's on my machine

#107 11 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

They're red.... Just the shitty phone camera trying to compensate because of all the other blinding LED's on my machine

Thanks man I've pm'd biglaw as I don't have the time to make an improved version of my prototype.

#108 11 years ago

I've decided to get me a Doc Ock mod too.. I'm Gett-n ready to call BigLaw as soon as i press Send post !

#109 11 years ago
Quoted from shock_me:

Probably, not, but the mod looks worth it to me

Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

BigLaw is mod-n them , He has a Couple on Stock , You send him Yr Doc Ock and he will send the buyer a mod'd 1 .. Hmmm, Are you Cheaper than $ 60.00 ship'd

My Bad !!! Just talked w/ BigLaw ,, The mod is $ 75 ship'd ... I'm Still in . $ 60 sounded to Good

#110 11 years ago

For you guys that did LEDs did you use a kit? How did you LED it out? I just installed LED from cointaker on my Tron LE and I like the look. Thinking of doing spiderman and was wondering if it is better to do the kit or just mix and match. Thanks, Mike

#111 11 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Thinking of doing spiderman and was wondering if it is better to do the kit or just mix and match.

Make sure you get the premium non-ghosting LEDs for the inserts as the regular LEDs ghost pretty bad in SM inserts. I would pick out your own colors/type of bulbs you think you want and make it the way you want it. Takes longer and may need to order a few extra bulbs but that way you get it how you like it.

#112 11 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I was thinking the color changer might look cool in the Superhero insert to set that one apart from the others.

I did this, but have never lit it...at least when I do get there one day it will look pretty cool.

#113 11 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

I did this, but have never lit it...at least when I do get there one day it will look pretty cool.

It should lit and flash during various modes, I have a cointaker color changer in mine and I notice it lighting up during gameplay.

4 months later
#114 11 years ago

I just scored a Huo Red sm. It has cool speaker covers.

It desperately needs a speaker upgrade. Full Flipper Fidelity is needed right away. Has to be the most important upgrade to Sm.

Also has red DMd cover.

#115 11 years ago

Congrats Av8. Great game!

#116 11 years ago

I really want to know your opinion after having AFM and SM side by side. I kind of want an AFM but every time I play it somewhere else and start enjoying, I suddenly feel like I am playing SM.

#117 11 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

I really want to know your opinion after having AFM and SM side by side. I kind of want an AFM but every time I play it somewhere else and start enjoying, I suddenly feel like I am playing SM.

I feel like SM is the best features of AFM and STTNG in one package with a better theme than either of the others. I love them all, but I only got so much money and SM wins the AFM vs SM battle for me.

#118 11 years ago

Is it OK if I add my 2 cents, about 2 months ago I can up with my lighting effects for BAC add-ons.... Here is the video of my machine in 720HD if no one has seen it.

I am selling these mods, just PM me for the details.

#119 11 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

It desperately needs a speaker upgrade. Full Flipper Fidelity is needed right away. Has to be the most important upgrade to Sm.

Numero Uno!!!!...Followed by Train and Building set from Matt....

Speaker upgrade is MANDATORY!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.50
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Lombard, IL
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 25.95
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfield, CT
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 119 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sm-any-must-have-mods/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.