(Topic ID: 70809)

SM 2008- Stern. NY/Long Island. ****SOLD**** BUT MODS AVAIL.

By mamemaster

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Artimage
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo 3.JPG
photo 11.JPG
photo1 4.JPG
photo 31.JPG
photo 1.JPG
12.JPG
photo 2.JPG
#1 10 years ago

(PRICE REDUCED MARCH 2014 WITH MODS REMOVED TO $4500. WITH MODS STAYS AT $6500.- BUT I WOULD CONSIDER A STRONG OFFER WITH ALL MODS STILL INSTALLED. NO SHIPPING PLEASE).

Here's my Mr. Pin ad and photos....

Looking to sell to fund MMR!

Don't bother debating me on the merits of what I'm ASKING. I've been in on Pinball long enough to know fully loaded as presented I'm losing money (and you know it too). I'm offering a stripped down version for less.

Also please note- I'm on Long Island NY. Things cost more here. If it doesn't suit your needs that's really OK!

Thanks!

Spiderman, 2008 Stern: $6495.00

(PRICE REDUCED MARCH 2014 WITH MODS REMOVED TO $4500. WITH MODS STAYS AT $6500.- BUT I WOULD CONSIDER A STRONG OFFER WITH ALL MODS STILL INSTALLED. NO SHIPPING PLEASE).

$6495. Firm. Really modded out stern red spiderman in excellent condition. The machine was formerly routed, and i've made the playfield look showroom new. Playfield has been fully polished using the treasure cove kit. The cabinet has some minor scratches and dings, but nothing too bad- I would rate the full cabinet/head a 6.5 out of 10. The playfield looks fantastic and I would rate that a 8.5 out of 10. Two small cracked plastics on the playfield that have been fixed using pinbits protectors. I've added in dozens of mods (alone worth almost $2k)- full LEDs (cointaker), full 'city and subway' from backalley creations, full 'active' backglass lighting from pinballdecals.com (tied into lighting show), stern shaker, new buttons, spiderman topper (custom made), full pinbits protectors, colored web plastics added, spiderman spiders in speakers, fully modded playfield characters with interactive LEDs embedded into them, a hallmark spiderman ornament 'fighting' w/sandman (removable), brand new flippers. Extras include new manual, extra sling plastics new, and some other goodies. Works perfectly- super fast and loud. No credit dots. If you want to strip out the mods (I can remove all but the led embedded characters) i'm asking $5495. Need to fund a new machine- so not looking for trades.photo 2.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 2.JPG

photo 3.JPGphoto 3.JPG
photo 1.JPGphoto 1.JPG
12.JPG12.JPG
photo 31.JPGphoto 31.JPG
photo1 4.JPGphoto1 4.JPG
photo 11.JPGphoto 11.JPG

#2 10 years ago

Have no worries about dealing with Mitch folks. A great guy with meticulous machines, especially if you're a fan of mods. Good luck with the machine!

-BB

1 week later
#3 10 years ago

:whistle bump!

#4 10 years ago

That is one sick SM! Bump.

#5 10 years ago

Shes a beauty for sure. Great job on the mods. GLWTS.

#6 10 years ago

Hate to see a good local game like that go out of state. GLWTS bump

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

Hate to see a good local game like that go out of state. GLWTS bump

i'll see your bump and raise you a bump!

#8 10 years ago

I need to meet some of these long islanders hiding pins in my backyard!

#9 10 years ago

Especially if they just got an ACDC Premium.

#10 10 years ago

another long island bump

#11 10 years ago

Thanks guys!

#13 10 years ago

FYI - I've had a number of tire kickers....this is still avail. But I'm in no rush.

Thanks!!

4 weeks later
#14 10 years ago

2014 BUMP!

1 month later
#15 10 years ago

BUMP!.....I'm open to SERIOUS offers (mods removed- I can remove all but the led embedded characters) starting at $4500K only....thanks!

(local sale only- no shipping thanks!).

2 weeks later
#16 10 years ago
Quoted from mamemaster:

FYI - I've had a number of tire kickers....this is still avail. But I'm in no rush.

Thanks!!

Now who would not want to tire kick in that game room? haha. Bump for a local sale!

#17 10 years ago

Possible sale pending.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from mamemaster:

BUMP!.....I'm open to SERIOUS offers (mods removed- I can remove all but the led embedded characters) starting at $4500K only....thanks!
(local sale only- no shipping thanks!).

$4500K? That's Four Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars!

#19 10 years ago

....well it is from NY. Things cost more here....LOL.....

#20 10 years ago

Beautiful SM. Great job maxing it out. GL.

#21 10 years ago

And so it begins....the massive MMR funding sell off.

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from ctozzi:

This thread was started four months ago. I must be missing the massive sell off.

#23 10 years ago

I've been waiting for a reasonable offer....but this is to fund MMR!

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from mamemaster:

I've been waiting for a reasonable offer....but this is to fund MMR!

Well good luck then! Too bad I already have a SM. I'm going to wait for the rest of the sell offs to get rolling to pick something up.

#25 10 years ago

That is one fine looking spidey for sure, you have all the right mods on all the right places. I think if there wasn't so many new hot pins out there right now that people have tapped out of their discretionary funds, this would have been gone by now.

#26 10 years ago

Interestingly most offers are for it back to factory- w/mods removed.

To me the mods make this pin that much better- esp the back alley stuff.

I'm going to be stripping things out soon and parting the mods out soon.

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from ctozzi:

Yes I can't wait! There will be some good pins and some great deals to be had if you have the cash in hand. Ed

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from mamemaster:

Interestingly most offers are for back alley stuff.
I'm going to be stripping soon

1 week later
#29 10 years ago

I can't believe she's gone- but she went home with a new Pinsider and first time pin owner....so I'm happy.

Artimage picked it up today with his friend. It's always fun to chat pinball with friendly fellow pinsiders.

By the way Thank You ESCALERA!- I used it for the first time to go UP....and man I can't tell you enough what an amazing machine it is. I had absolutely no problems getting it up my stairs in just a few minutes with literally no issues. I may be swapping out pins more often....

....I'm going to be selling the following mods he didn't choose to take--

SPIDERMAN CUSTOM TOPPER $225. SHIPPED - US ONLY. (as seen in these photos). It's lit and tied directly into the power supply. Used for less than a year.

PINBALLDECALS.COM "LCD ACTIVE BACKGLASS" for SM RED. This is the BEST version out there that's tied into the lighting. See it here

$250. SHIPPED/US ONLY. Sells for $300 plus shipping. I used it for less than a year.

#30 10 years ago

The machine is beautiful and happy in its new home. Thanks for all the help.

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from mamemaster:

To me the mods make this pin that much better- esp the back alley stuff.

I like the look .of the back ally buildings . But they block the view of the pinball rolling down thw wireform. I think that would mess me up as far as. Watching for the pinball set up shots. What is your take having played it with the blocked view from Building MOD.

#32 10 years ago

I have no issue with it. It didn't even really take any getting used to. You have time since the drop from the wire form to the playfield is slow enough for you to get ready. I really like the effect actually. It is almost as if the balls just pops out and you're good to go...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saint Johns, MI
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.50
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 25.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sm-2007-stern-nylong-island and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.