Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P9270006.JPG
P5260008_01.JPG
P5260014_01.JPG
P5260001_01.JPG
#1 10 years ago

Haven't played much this summer and have been playing POTC, WCS, IJ, and SS the most. Played SM for the first time in a couple months and I forgot how freakin good that pin is. With all the latest Sterns that have come out I must say SM has to be up there with them in play!!!!

Just sayin!

#2 10 years ago

#2 Stern IMO, behind only TSPP.

#3 10 years ago

I liked it, but was not in love with it. I traded it off after 18 months as it hardly got any play time. Was also not a big hit with others. I do think its one of Sterns best, but just not my cup of tea

#4 10 years ago

I love my Spidey. I got it cheap from a literal fire sale and had never even played one, but I am really glad to have it now.

And not to be picky or anything, but you'll probably get more Spiderman lovers to stop by this thread if you put the whole word in your title, as SM around here indicates Silverball Mania. I found that out the hard way awhile back.

#5 10 years ago

BEST PIN EVER!!!

#6 10 years ago

Just about to go to bed. I was meant to go to bed 2 hrs ago but thought id have "one game" on my SM. Now its 5:40 AM here. SM i love you!

#7 10 years ago

SM goes cold and hot for me. Some days I don't even want to look at it and some days I play the crap out of it and love it. It's a lot like LOTR, it takes some time investment, but if you can play through the white modes and get combo shots going it is a BLAST.

-Wes

#8 10 years ago

One of my favorites! Mine came from DOUGHSLINGERS on a trade. Keeper!

#9 10 years ago

I love my Spidey. I got it cheap from a literal fire sale and had never even played one, but I am really glad to have it now.
And not to be picky or anything, but you'll probably get more spiderman lovers to stop by this thread if you put the whole word in your title, as SM around here indicates Silverball Mania. I found that out the hard way awhile back.

Love my Spidey!! I have custom painted it and it is not going anywhere!!

Hey Blondetall...I thought Silverball Mania was SBM? I always Put Spidey as SM?

Phoebe

P5260001_01.JPGP5260001_01.JPG P5260014_01.JPGP5260014_01.JPG

#10 10 years ago

I want one

#11 10 years ago

Phoebe, you are probably right. I work off my phone most of the time and I cant hoover over the underlined letters to see what is what. I know every time I type Spiderman it underlines (and makes it lowercase) so thought that was the official. So, nevermind, blonde moment, carry on...

#12 10 years ago

Our Spidey is a regularly played game that never gets boring.

#13 10 years ago

I like your legs, Phoebe

#14 10 years ago

I have a near perfect example, with the aftermarket slings, buildings and subway car mods, doc ock cliffy, sandman cliffy, pin pac headphone jack, shaker motor, loaded with leds.
I consider it the best Stern made, with a super polished rule set. It's a blast to play, when all your shots are playing well

#15 10 years ago

I think it's a great Stern, but I don't think it should be in Pinside top 10.

#16 10 years ago

For those that have the shaker motor, how is it? I just got the building mods and think the shaker is next.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

For those that have the shaker motor, how is it? I just got the building mods and think the shaker is next.

Go for the shaker. It is great when you finish the Sandman modes.

PBL $160:
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=1352

#18 10 years ago

If you like it in JP, then you'll really like it in SM. It makes the game that much more complete, is the best way to describe it. Certain shots/times, like sandman or bank bust mode is where it really shines.
Very easy to install, and you can get them for about $150

#19 10 years ago

The shaker is a must for this SM.

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from cableguy918:

The shaker is a must for this SM.

+1

#21 10 years ago

Shaker is awesome in SM!! I also have the Buckwerx audio jack in mine and it adds alot to the sound when you can listen to it through the headphones. I also have the tournament relocation button (From Cliffy) on my coin door. I have the Cointaker backbox kit, and under cab kit as well as CT LEDs throughout the game. about the only thing I added to the PF was Spidey himself and of course Cliffy's and colored flipper and sling shot rubbers!

Phoebe

P5260008_01.JPGP5260008_01.JPG P9270006.JPGP9270006.JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 25.50
$ 25.95
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sm-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.