8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Dr-Willy
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

Chris from Sly Fox Shipping dropped off and picked up a pin today. Each machine was blanketed and wrapped in plastic. The price was reasonable. I inquired about his prices to transport to LA and they were reasonable. He ships in California and Nevada.

A pinsider had arranged a pickup from me and in the interim I had won an auction and was trying to arrange to pickup locally. Chris picked up my purchase for a price that was worth it for gas and time and dropped it off when he picked up the shipment. I'll definitely use him again.

Sly Fox Shipping
    209-403-8871

#2 8 years ago

So they did the whole thing?
    Breaking down the pin, wrapping & shipping/delivery. Wow to cool

#3 8 years ago

yep. I helped break down the pin but that was more out of comradely good fellowship than any real need

4 years later
    #4 3 years ago

Bump

#5 3 years ago

Chris is awesome!

1 year later
    #6 2 years ago

I used Chris to ship game from Oakland to south Orange County summer 2021. Highly recommend.
    Chris Fox
    209-403-8871

9 months later
    #7 1 year ago

I just bought a game from SDAmusements in San Diego. I was just about to pass on the game because my local pick it up fell through, but Chris Fox transport was recommended by brewskisbar base on his prior experience. It went great, turns out Chris was even going to be in the area, so he was able to pick it up a couple days later - got lucky on that. Chris kept it safe for a week while we waited out a bunch of rain in Nor Cal. Chris is a super nice guy and enjoys what he does to help the CA and Wester NV pinball community out! He plans/groups delivery to help share the cost on gas across multiple pick ups, gas in CA right now is still very $$$.

Chris responded quick, and given all the positive reviews on pinside, I was totally comfortable arranging everything via text message, perfect!

#8 1 year ago

He’s the best!

#9 1 year ago

Have used him at least 20-30 times myself or through my buddies who have my use him for their stuff. He is the only way i will ship a game in CA.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sly-fox-shipping-review and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.