Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

slugfest-ramp2 (resized).jpg
39C0939E-2BBB-4E43-9D1F-6BCD27368281 (resized).jpeg
93BCE76D-EFA9-4F27-9B31-CFD96C99AD3E (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - wanted

Slugfest ramp needed

Added: 2019-06-19 05:21:49 UTC • Ended: July 27th, 2019

Price

Wanted

Hi,I am looking dor the ramp for Slugfest. Mine is broken underneath and the ramp doesnt work. All the parts warehouses are out of stock. Maybe a fellow pinsider has one and is willing to sell? Thanks in advance!

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Aflacjack's market stats.

gold Seller Level

Aflacjack has the Pinside Gold seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Aflacjack's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Bristol, TN, US

#2 4 years ago

If you still have the bracket you can just get some spring steel cut and just rivet it to the existing bracket and viola! new ramp.

Do you have a picture of your current ramp flap?

#3 4 years ago

This is the broken piece

39C0939E-2BBB-4E43-9D1F-6BCD27368281 (resized).jpeg39C0939E-2BBB-4E43-9D1F-6BCD27368281 (resized).jpeg93BCE76D-EFA9-4F27-9B31-CFD96C99AD3E (resized).jpeg93BCE76D-EFA9-4F27-9B31-CFD96C99AD3E (resized).jpeg
#4 4 years ago
Quoted from Aflacjack:

This is the broken piece[quoted image][quoted image]

Oh, I thought you were talking about the ball-flap. You're talking about the part that raises up for home runs?

If so, it looks like the part you want is A-14289 - Ramp Assembly. Seems to be a commonly searched part with no one reporting finding one.

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from Aflacjack:

This is the broken piece[quoted image][quoted image]

What does that broken piece attach to? The ramp underside or the motor assembly that lifts the ramp? The manual isn't any help giving an idea of how that all goes together.

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

What does that broken piece attach to? The ramp underside or the motor assembly that lifts the ramp? The manual isn't any help giving an idea of how that all goes together.

The bottom of ramp is flat. That piece was attached flush.

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from TwoHeartedMale:

The bottom of ramp is flat. That piece was attached flush.

Yeah, I grabbed a picture of it off a video, but I can't tell if it's molded into the plastic of the ramp, or attached to a bracket under the ramp.

slugfest-ramp2 (resized).jpgslugfest-ramp2 (resized).jpg
#8 4 years ago

Can I have yours?

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from Aflacjack:

Can I have yours?

So are those two broken pieces molded into the plastic of the whole ramp, or are they on a bracket that attaches to the ramp somehow?

#10 4 years ago

Molded to the whole ramp

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from Aflacjack:

Molded to the whole ramp

In that case, I would suggest 3D printing replacements with PETG (or pay shapeways to make one in even more durable metal) that are attached to a rectangle that is wide enought to get to those two rivets. Remove the rivets, attach the rectangle with the new bracket, re-rivet with longer rivets and you should be good to go. That's a pretty simple shape design, so it should be dead simple to recreate. I might even use a metal cylinder on the top part where the plastic that raises/lowers the ramp goes.

#12 4 years ago

I have a slugfest that was in a flood. I have to go get it and see the condition of it. If it can’t be saved I will be parting it out. It is complete with ticket dispenser and topper

#13 4 years ago

I have an nos ramp.

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from chad:

I have an nos ramp.

Can you take a picture of it, top, bottom, and side? NO ONE seems to have anything but a picture from the top.

#15 4 years ago

If anyone has any leads on making a replacement post via 3d printing or ect. Please let me know because in addition to myself I know a few other people in this boat.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/slugfest-ramp-needed?hl=tonyhoff1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.