• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3502f1 (resized).jpg
BonyIdenticalAfricangoldencat-size_restricted.gif
DSCN6997 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PtownPin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 3 years ago

By far the best pitch and bat game made....its not really a pinball game although you do hit a smaller pinball.....its nice to have an interactive two player game u can play with the kids....I added the color dmd to mine, which is awesome

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

Slugfest is like a Shuffle Alley, Skeeball Machine, or Orbitor 1 in the sense that if you own them they will rarely get played in your gameroom until you have guest over. But when you do have people over enjoying your gameroom they will be the machines that get played the most. We had one for several years and always enjoyed it but as the pinball collection expanded Slugfest got sold. Now that we are changing directions again I would consider replacing a pinball machine with another Slugfest machine if one came up for sale locally.
Not a bad machine to have in a gameroom with 8 or 10 machines but in my opinion Slugfest is not a machine to "waste space on" if you only have room for a couple machines and don't have a lot of guest over. When playing against someone else it is a ton of fun but playing it by yourself gets old quick.

I totally agree as its really a two player game...yea u can play one person against the computer, but it gets a little old.....I will say the kids, and guests absolutely love the game, and its relatively cheap $1500-$3000K depending on condition. I recently sold several pinball games and replaced with some arcades games, electronic darts, and bubble hockey. Game room seems to get a lot more use these days.

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

having a Chexx is always great for parties and people over and it does get played the most similar to Slugfest. Nice to have both in well rounded gameroom.

Totally agree....theres been several battles on our Miracle on Ice machine....

#27 3 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

I've been looking for one for while.
That newer zombie league game is cool too but much more expensive.

yea I was thinking about purchasing that game from Gizmo....my kids liked the Zombie artwork ! At the end of the day I didn't think it was a $5000 game...

#29 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I guess they did the best they could with this one to keep it a cheap package.
But no ramps, no upper decks, no bells, scoring flaps instead of holes, no running man unit, you get what you pay for.
[quoted image]

Looks fun

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wantagh, NY
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 40.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PtownPin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/slugfest-do-people-collect-these?tu=PtownPin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.