Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20200110_194436 (resized).jpg
20200110_194431 (resized).jpg
20200110_195107 (resized).jpg
20200110_194425 (resized).jpg
Single Bitted Lock (2)_300x300 (resized).jpg
IMG_6726 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rudy_willams.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Does anyone know if the the key to the card dispenser on a Slugfest is lost, can the lock be drilled out like most arcade locks or is the lock part of the chassis kind of like a coin laundry cash box that pulls arms from around the box to allow removal. Hoping it's just like a standard arcade lock that can be drilled and replaced.

#5 4 years ago

Thanks all, I really appreciate it! I am suppose to pick it up this weekend and they PO seems to have lost the key to the card dispenser. I just want to make sure that if it comes to drilling it out, the lock is not integrated into the dispenser chassis and is more like a pinball coin door. As best as I can tell from the pictures sent, it does not look like a tubular lock. It does appear to have the card dispenser though (or am I wrong), but a lot of good that's gonna do if I can't open 'er up.
Here is a pic the PO sent me and a pic of the lock I am hoping is on that dispenser. I'd find it hard to believe Williams put a safe like lock on it, but I've never dealt with a ticket/card dispenser before.

IMG_6726 (resized).JPGIMG_6726 (resized).JPGSingle Bitted Lock (2)_300x300 (resized).jpgSingle Bitted Lock (2)_300x300 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wantagh, NY
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 22.50
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rudy_willams.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/slugfest-card-dispenser-1?tu=rudy_willams and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.