6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Crash
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Has anyone else noticed general slowness on the site for the last couple of days? Many links I click or posts I vote on take a long time to load. I'm using an iPad.

#2 6 years ago

Seems ok here. I haven't noticed anything.

#3 6 years ago

Nope smooth as usual!

#4 6 years ago

Yes, but seems fine today

#5 6 years ago

Hmm, just had a couple of posts take up to a minute to complete. The rest of the site seems to be fine, just posting. Everything else works fine on my iPad and internet speed is normal.

#6 6 years ago

Testing again. This time after resetting my modem and router.

Edit: Issue is resolved. Freaking Charter having more DNS issues I think. I had a similar problem on my PS3 which is also resolved.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/slowness and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.