(Topic ID: 327035)

Slow clock on WPC95, which crystal do I need?

By DaveTheTrain

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20221214_161930 (resized).jpg
    20221208_205217 (resized).jpg
    X1 (resized).png
    Screenshot_20221206_194540_Drive (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider slochar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 1 year ago

It's too bad wms didn't put flipper codes in the games with midnight madness so you could try it out without the clock being an issue.

How does it keep time if you set the clock and leave the game on for a bit and then check the time? None of my wpc games keep accurate time when they're off. None have a midnight madness mode though and the only one that would concern me is the AFM rule the universe time and date, being inaccurate.... and in the grand scheme of things, not very important.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider slochar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/slow-clock-on-wpc95-which-crystal-do-i-need?tu=slochar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.