IMG_1006 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4064 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4065 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4063 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6855 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6860 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6947 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6945 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Skatewake.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#69 1 year ago

This is what I have for a big giant piggy bank. Had this for about ten years now. I had to get it because its a Williams.

Jackpot (resized).jpgJackpot (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#75 1 year ago
Quoted from PinJim:

Rebuilding the lower “dumb” power supply on a Williams 40x machine. Williams used the same snap caps on this board that they used on WPC machines. And of course, the rip out the through holes when you replace them.
This board is from my Mermaids Wonders machine. I replaced the main power supply with an ATX supply. I need to connect that supply to the dotmation board too so all of the electronics are driven by the same supply. After that, I declare victory on the machine, and likely will sell it. I’d keep it, but the cabinet is beat to shit. Still though, fun machine.
You can see some of the pervious hacks on the board. I cleaned things up as best I could given the condition. Should be good for another 20 years.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

How hard was is to replace the power supply? On my Dotmation game, it resets a lot and I was tolod its something to do with the power supply that Williams used. Any help would be great.

Thanks,

#77 1 year ago
Quoted from Jazman:

I've done it on all 3 of mine... not too hard at all... I connectorized it so I can replace the ATX supply easily when necessary (had to do that one too with a real cheapo I had laying around)

Would you mind sending me some instuctions? Or PM me some info?

1 month later
#90 1 year ago

You should watch Craigs list for Reno. Probably find one there.

Charles

1 year later
#194 88 days ago

Any body out there have a reel for a Williams 400 40x dotmation slot machine? One of the plastic reels broke on mine and look all over for one.

#197 87 days ago
Quoted from jeep-mustang:

I think I have one.
It’s in storage, so I’ll have to check, I might be able to look tomorrow.
I’ll let ya know if I find one.

Please let me know.

Thanks

#201 87 days ago
Quoted from Jazman:

If you don't find one let me know. I've got a couple that are cracked and not holding a repair very well. So I've been considering doing a 3D model and printing them. No guarantee on how fast I'd do it but it might motivate me to get it done...

I would definitely consider buying a newly printed one if you make it. Let me know

#204 84 days ago
Quoted from jeep-mustang:

Cash boxes
[quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for checking. I dont need any of those parts you have.

#211 80 days ago
Quoted from brokenticker:

i have some im in brentwood

Hey Brokenticker, I had responded to your PM. Let me know.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Skatewake.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/slot-machine-collectors-thread?tu=Skatewake and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.