10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by LTG
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider clg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Just hoping for a confirmation of a diagnosis before I order a part. Right slingshot on a getaway is not working. Switch tests out fine. When I run the solenoid test it will not fire. I tested the voltage on the solenoid and I only get voltage from one of the terminals. On the other solenoids I get voltage from all of the terminals. Does this then mean the problem is the solenoid itself or do I need to do further testing?

Thanks!

#3 10 years ago

Thanks! Sorry to be clueless but I am not sure what you mean by the transistor. Is this on or attached to the coil itself?

#4 10 years ago

Never mind google solved the transistor tab question!

#5 10 years ago

Coil would not fire when I grounded it so that definitely narrows it down. Thanks!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider clg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/slingshot-on-a-getaway?tu=clg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.