11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Pin-it
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Freds_Machine.jpg
    Fred_Molley_Cash.jpg
    #1 11 years ago

In honor of our man Cash.couldn't resist ....

#2 11 years ago

Funny, cause Fred gives up Cash to state his true feelings....whooa, Like flippen the pin the bird eh Molley!!!!! Just kidden with ya!

#3 11 years ago

Funny thing was I searching for a 'slightly less serious post' and came across your post. ; ) All in fun.

www.Team-EM.com

#4 11 years ago

I got all three of you right here as I said...

Fred_Molley_Cash.jpgFred_Molley_Cash.jpg

#5 11 years ago

Did anyone notice how many gobble holes are on that game he's playing? (ok, I'm bored, waiting out the storm, cleaning pinball parts) As a trivia follow up, what game had the most in real life? Gottlieb, Genco, Williams? I'm sure there's some woodrail fans out there that must know this?!

#6 11 years ago

The old 6 card Bingo machines made by any Bally etc. (you pick) had 25 holes.

#7 11 years ago

I sort of meant besides bingo machines, but I guess you're right. So Fred must be playing a bingo machine. That clip was from the first season-1960.

#8 11 years ago

Yes! Fred's machine also has 25. I wonder which one they used as a prototype?

Freds_Machine.jpgFreds_Machine.jpg

#9 11 years ago

Was it called Bedrock Bingo?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/slightly-less-serious and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.