4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Blutarsky
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

I'm doing my annual maintenance on my favorite EM Slick Check. The machine awards from 1-4 replays if you get a ball in the 100 point "drain" when the special is lit. While very very difficult to do in game play, I decided to test out the replay feature by manually tripping rollovers 1 through 4 and also gave my self the 100 point special by tripping the SLICK CHICK bumpers 5 times. Both the 100 point special is lit as well as the 1-4 rollover special.

The machine is awarding me 4 replays when the ball drains down the 100 hole. There are 5 hole trough rollover switches in that drain and I am wondering if I am really supposed to get 5 replays. The 2nd switch from the top is not awarding a replay, all 4 of the other switches are awarding a replay. I thought I had a problem with one of the relays or the trough switch but after an hour of buzzing out the circuit I cannot find anything wrong.

No I'm wondering if I'm supposed to only get 4 replays?

Any other slick chick owners or enthusiasts out there have any experience with this?

Thanks in advance!
    Allen

4 months later
    #2 4 years ago

Yes, duplicated your procedure and 4 replays awarded by gobble hole.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/slick-chickwhat-is-the-maxiumum-amound-of-replays-awarded and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.