• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
#1 2 years ago

What's the value of a Slick Chick (let's say in good working unrestored condition, for the sake of this discussion)? They don't seem to come up that often, and the ones here on Pinside go for the price of an average EM, but people Ive been talking to seem to think it's this gold game that's worth way more.

#2 2 years ago
Quoted from Knxwledge:

What's the value of a Slick Chick (let's say in good working unrestored condition, for the sake of this discussion)? They don't seem to come up that often, and the ones here on Pinside go for the price of an average EM, but people Ive been talking to seem to think it's this gold game that's worth way more.

I think that the 2" flipper games are not as popular these days as 3" games. that has lowered the demand thus lowering the price. to answer your question without seeing the condition in pictures i would say 800 to 1000 would be a good range. i have had 6 0r 7 over the years and still have one today. i am a fan for the "bumper" series games like Gigi and Majorettes and the others.

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

I think that the 2" flipper games are not as popular these days as 3" games. that has lowered the demand thus lowering the price. to answer your question without seeing the condition in pictures i would say 800 to 1000 would be a good range. i have had 6 0r 7 over the years and still have one today. i am a fan for the "bumper" series games like Gigi and Majorettes and the others.

Here's the listing that sparked this question for me. Couple other people Ive talked to seem to think Slick Chick is worth more than the average EM but I cant find sold listings to bear that out.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/461702402327819/?referralSurface=messenger_lightspeed_banner&referralCode=messenger_banner
surfsidedetail is a class act, a real asset to the hobby
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#4 2 years ago

Play one, you'll want one. All 2" flipper games are not the same. Godzilla and Popeye both have 3" flippers, so they are about the same, right?

#5 2 years ago

But at $1700, it best be mint.

#6 2 years ago

Plenty of 2” bat games that are in high demand. Knock Out still commands stupid prices and the gap between the bats is several inches.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Staunton, VA
1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shaker Heights, OH
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

$ 12.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/slick-chick-value and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.