image-362.jpg
image.jpg
DSCF3171.JPG
DSCF3163.JPG
DSCF3161.JPG
DSCF3160.JPG
#1 8 years ago

Hi guys;
After tiring of tripping over my Slick Chick Relay Board, I've decided to restore the bottom board and at least get it back home in it's cabinet, even if I don't finish the entire game restoration. A bunch of raccoons lived in it at one time, so it is a mess. I've parted a few games out in the last couple of years, so I have some spare parts that I am going to put into this machine. As you can see from the pictures, my best course of action for the bottom board is to replace all the relays and the board itself. Trouble is, for the most part, I don't know what is supposed to be where. If somebody could either snap a picture of their machine, or tell me the relay name in my picture, it would be most helpful. Thanks.

DSCF3160.JPGDSCF3160.JPG DSCF3161.JPGDSCF3161.JPG DSCF3163.JPGDSCF3163.JPG DSCF3171.JPGDSCF3171.JPG
#2 8 years ago

I will take some pictures of mine tonight if someone doesn't get you some before then.

#3 8 years ago

Todd, just put mine in storage. If no suitable pics sent I will pull out and take some this weekend.

Steve J

#4 8 years ago

Here you go.
image-542.jpgimage-542.jpg
image-951.jpgimage-951.jpg
image-362.jpgimage-362.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

#5 8 years ago

Thank you, Thank you.

This is a huge help. I have all the parts off the board now (which was tough, since many were rusted on).

I have the cam somewhat loose on the frozen and soon to be discarded motor.

I'm trying to figure out what to do with the smelly wiring harness. I'm considering natures miracle to start with:

http://www.chewy.com/dog/natures-miracle-stain-odor-remover/dp/42123?utm_source=google-product&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=hg&utm_content=Nature%27s%20Miracle&utm_term=&gclid=CjwKEAjwycaqBRCSorjE7ZewsmUSJABWzM542Kpoe2sGpEiWcudof0Vc5SxhG6FdGVEMmAKZh6ieixoCqAvw_wcB

#6 8 years ago

That product sounds like the ticket. grab an old tooth brush, and have at it.
Just don't scrub too hard, or you may scrub the cloth rite off of the wires.
You prob will somewhat anyway, but just watch whatchur doin.
Do you have an air compressor? works great for dryin after the bath...

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from Dr_of_Style:

Do you have an air compressor? works great for dryin after the bath...

Yep. I have used carpet cleaner in the past, but I thought this would be good...considering. I may follow this treatment with a oxy carpet cleaner.

This stuff is made to stay wet for awhile to let the enzymes work, so I'm in no hurry to dry it off. I treated a small area tonight and I'll see how it goes tomorrow.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

1,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Staunton, VA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shaker Heights, OH
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/slick-chick-looking-for-help-with-the-bottom-board-pictureslabels and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.