Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by alb0711
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Trying to get my Slick Chick - which is a conglomeration of 3 games - running.

Looking for some specific help:

1. A picture of the schematic in the I-4 area. Mine is missing a couple of important details.
2. A picture of the advance stepper just after reset and just after the first point is scored if it is different. I'm looking for the correct position of the stepper.

I'm having a bunch of issues, most of which I suspect are related to the fact that I had to re-wire a bunch of stuff with washed out wires. In short, I suspect I have a few wires in the wrong spots.

Right now, it resets. After you score the first point, the score reel locks on (yes, I checked the lock-in switch, in fact I unsoldered it). The P relay also lock on, and regardless of what single point you score, the DB3 relay pulls in. Once the advance relay steps up, the lock in issue is gone.

I suspect that no amount of email on the subject will be of much help, but items 1 and 2 above may prove useful.

Thanks.

#2 8 years ago

Well, it looks like about 15 minutes after I posted this, I figured out this issue which has been kicking my ass for about 5 days. Two of the wires on relay 7B were touching on the spade end. Even though there was an insulator sleeve on the tab, it must have worn through in a spot I couldn't see. I decided to spread them a bit and it fixed everything.

Still wouldn't mind the information above, if anyone is so inclined, but I think I'm past that anyway.

This game has been some serious tough sledding. Off and on it pisses me off to the point that I just quit working on it for awhile.

#3 8 years ago

I've got pics of the schematic section that I'll be emailing soon.

#4 8 years ago

Got them. Thanks. Perfect!!

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from newmantjn:

This game has been some serious tough sledding. Off and on it pisses me off to the point that I just quit working on it for awhile.

Keep on it - it's worth it.

#6 8 years ago

I love my slick chick - great game! If you are still short on photos, let me know.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Rosa, CA
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

1,099 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palmyra, VA
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.