slick1.jpg
DSC9810-478.jpg
DSC09792.JPG
DSC09776.JPG
DSC09775.JPG
DSC09768-306.JPG
DSC09770.JPG
DSC09772.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shapeshifter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 10 years ago

Well, I love Gigi but I am not understanding how the pop bumpers go on and off on SC - can't really get the rules from videos and never played it.

Anyone fancy explaining the basics as this game is so highly rated I need to figure out why!

1 week later
#46 10 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

I'll give it a try:
The bumpers go off when hit in order, ie you must hit the S in Slick or the C in Chick before any of the others in the line will go out. The I will go out when hit in either word and doesn't have to be hit twice. You can't spot individual letters, but you can spot either word, (and score 50 points). The upper middle target alternates between awarding Slick, Chick, and both Slick and Chick (100 points!), the 2 rollover lanes at the top award Slick on the right, Chick on the left, same as the 2 lower kickout holes. It is actually more lucrative to spot the words than complete them by hitting all the bumpers as you get 50 points for spotting each word, but no special bonus score for completing the words the hard way.
Completing each Slick Chick lights one of the 5 buttons in front of the flippers, completing 3 to 5 buttons (adjustable) lights the slings to score 10 points instead of 1, major boost to scoring on a game like this

Now I really want this pin as it has similarities to Gigi with a bit more depth.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shaker Heights, OH
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

1,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Staunton, VA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shapeshifter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/slick-chick-club-visitors-welcome?tu=shapeshifter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.