slick1.jpg
DSC9810-478.jpg
DSC09792.JPG
DSC09776.JPG
DSC09775.JPG
DSC09768-306.JPG
DSC09770.JPG
DSC09772.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boilerman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 10 years ago

I had a very nice one for a few years. i was offered a fair price for it so i decided to sell it. well i had sellers remorse with in hours but continued with the sale because i said i would sell it. it took me less than a week to find another one not quite as nice as the first but still pretty good.
this a game that lets you get just close enough to winning but stops just short, very good player

1 week later
#32 10 years ago

this what dans pretty machine looked like once

2011-12-09_18-34-36_787.jpg2011-12-09_18-34-36_787.jpg
#33 10 years ago

it was painted red then painted again a brownish red

// Error: Image 214904 not found //
1 month later
#71 9 years ago

the pop bumper area is were the most wear is on this title but from what i can see there is little wear
another thing this title has a lot of the time is that added post between the flippers
looks nice mike

1 month later
#86 9 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Dan,
I have OEM lane guides sitting in the coin box. I didn't have the heart yet to trim off one side of them.
Mike O.

mike keep the oem uncut and get a set of repros from pbr a trim them
those oem are much nicer and can be used when you need a two side guide

#94 9 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Dave,
Yeah, I thought about that. That's why they are not on the game yet. I couldn't bring myself to trim them when the game plays fine without them. At the same time, this playfield is 100% original parts. So to put the new bright white lane guides on there is a difficult call for me. I'll pick up a pair with my next PBR order and see if I can age them if they are too white.
Mike O.

put them in a cup of coffee for a bit it will knock some of the brightness down
I had some luck doing this in the past so new parts do not clash with old parts

#95 9 years ago
Quoted from oldcarz:

The bumper caps from PBR are a faithful reproduction in the right color, shape and fonts, but they are not made of the "marbelized" blue and white plastic of the originals. Steve said that the stamping machines of today are different than the ones from years ago and that the marbelized plastic will not work. Getting a good set of originals is a difficult find...I know I've been trying to improve my set for awhile and a friend of mine who also has a SC has been looking for an even longer period of time. He gave up and got the set from PBR and he's happy.

the new ones look so out of place even if they are all changed
I put together a complete spare set over the years, all are in great shape with one c in poor shape

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

1,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Staunton, VA
1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shaker Heights, OH
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boilerman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/slick-chick-club-visitors-welcome?tu=boilerman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.