Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 68 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by lpeters82
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

sleeper01_LI (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brad808.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 6 years ago
    Quoted from HoneyBadger:

There is nothing wrong with WPT Levi. Great game!

This title specifically comes down to what people look for in a game. If people like theme immersion and cool factor WPT is just about the worst game on the planet. It has absolutely nothing going for it. Terrible theme, callouts, music, art, etc. If people strictly like rules and base their judgement off that WPT is a top contender and seriously one of the greats. Most people fall somewhere in the middle and unfortunately for WPT the theme and excitement factor is so brutal that people never actually get into the game to see where it shines.

#20 6 years ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

Wow, lots of quick and helpful responses here! I've got a WPT near me, and I'm okay with the theme, but haven't played it enough to really notice the depth. One of the big turnoffs for me initially was the stop and go of the ramps, something about that was just really unsatisfying for me...can't really put my finger on it. Stargate and Starship Troopers I can't recall ever seeing in person - I'm going to take a look into both of those. Appreciate the input!

FYI you can turn off the ramp holds in service menu for WPT and I'm assuming most people do. Same with the orbit. If you are looking for depth you absolutely won't find anything with deeper rules in that price range.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brad808.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sleeper-games-to-consider-for-purchase?tu=brad808 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.