IMG_6797 (resized).JPG
IMG_6826 (resized).JPG
IMG_6806 (resized).JPG
IMG_6779 (resized).JPG
IMG_6855 (resized).JPG
IMG_6762 (resized).JPG
IMG_6827 (resized).JPG
IMG_6822 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballstar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Got a chance to deliver a Dialed In to Slash backstage before GNR show today ! Super nice guy. We chatted pinball, I explained Dialed In, played against each other (I won). Cool day thanks to Jersey Jack Guarneri.

IMG_6842 (resized).JPGIMG_6842 (resized).JPG

IMG_6749 (resized).JPGIMG_6749 (resized).JPG

IMG_6854 (resized).JPGIMG_6854 (resized).JPG

IMG_6825 (resized).JPGIMG_6825 (resized).JPG

IMG_6798 (resized).JPGIMG_6798 (resized).JPG

IMG_6822 (resized).JPGIMG_6822 (resized).JPG

IMG_6827 (resized).JPGIMG_6827 (resized).JPG

IMG_6762 (resized).JPGIMG_6762 (resized).JPG

IMG_6855 (resized).JPGIMG_6855 (resized).JPG

IMG_6779 (resized).JPGIMG_6779 (resized).JPG

IMG_6806 (resized).JPGIMG_6806 (resized).JPG

IMG_6826 (resized).JPGIMG_6826 (resized).JPG

IMG_6797 (resized).JPGIMG_6797 (resized).JPG

IMG_5104 (resized).JPGIMG_5104 (resized).JPG

IMG_5118 (resized).JPGIMG_5118 (resized).JPG

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Was Dialed In requested by the band or did they just want any title?

Dialed In requested by Slash...

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

He was the only one playing with sunglasses on. Of course you won!

Well, the funny thing was the game I beat him on the high score name comes up after he finished (he was player 2) and he took my spot and put his name in... I wasn't saying shit, just smiling... yup, you put your name in there slash...

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#24 6 years ago

His best comment of the night was after the concert :

'I'm playing my long guitar solo and all I was thinking about is I get to play pinball after the show'...

Beyond cool !

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I bet that's the first time it took 4 staff members to deliver one pinball machine.
Sweet experience!!
rd

I was waiting for someone to pick up on that... One for each leg, what the hell ? lol... and my wife makes 5 ! She wiped the sweat our brows...

#39 6 years ago

I have more pics I'll get up... And I had some questions about Axl... Nowhere to be seen except for after the concert he peeked out of his dressing room in a robe for like 5 seconds waved to one of my guys and went back in.. A girl with him (daughter maybe?) said he was really into pinball about 10 years ago has about 9 machines but hasn't played much recently... Slash continues to buy and his latest was (surprise) Metallica and Wizard of Oz (which he couldn't stop talking about that it's his favorite machine and his wifes favorite movie - and he actually has 2 one LE and one 75th - one at home and one at the ex-wife's house for whatever reason - maybe kids ?).

His kids were also there and they were very nice. At the end of the night after midnight or so he said 'One more game then you guys can call it a night, I have to get the kids to bed'... said Slash never before on tour in the 80's huh ???

Final cute story - when I got there I forgot the invisiglass cleaner - the glass was smudged and I'm freaking out - so I ask his backstage manager for some cleaner and he looks at me and pulls out a spray bottle, pours a readily available bottle of vodka into it and says 'Here ya go, that's all we got, it'll work won't it'... Umm, yes sir... The first Dialed In with a vodka scent upgrade mod ! You saw it here first - hands off Tim at Mezel Mods !

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballstar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/slash-loves-dialed-in-a-pinballstar-adventure?tu=pinballstar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.