(Topic ID: 11522)

Slap yourself

By badbilly27

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

vote.jpg
    plaid2.jpg
    images-1.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider badbilly27.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

We all need to step back for a moment, look in the mirror and slap ourselves.

$6,500 (Woz), ~$7,000 (AC/DC), $10,000 (Zombie), ~$15,000 (BBB) = what is wrong with us?? It's like we have the collector fever versus the pinball fever. I am sooo worried this is going to end up like a beenie baby collector hobby. Exaggeration for sure, but the bottom may just fall out be careful. I want the LE version that Steve Ritchie sneezed on - have a pic to prove it. I want the LE version with Gary Stern's wife signature - only one made. For the love of the game slap ourselves. Then after the slap if we still have the fever - enjoy anything you do with your money. This was a public announcement.

BTW..after slapping myself if a Avenger pin comes out I'm buying site unseen.

#6 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

I have no idea when you figure it out please let me know...

I posed the question, hell if I know. It's contagious though.

#15 12 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

It's getting out of hand but there are also 4 companies/people making games.

Great point and love that there are 4 companies supporting the hobby. Hope 4 more spring up. But 7K+ for all of the new games? Rather see them combine manufacturing facilities to keep prices down. But demand dictates price - we'll see when the market says enough, a little lower please.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider badbilly27.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/slap-yourself?tu=badbilly27 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.