Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2226.JPG
IMG_2228.jpg
b4.jpg
102_4459.JPG
102_4453.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ruairidh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 13 years ago

Sadly, I think you know just as much about that machine as anyone here. Are there any posts/connections on the coin door mech's that look like they should have wires attached? You also could try and trace the wires back to the motor or switch they are attached too and determine it from there?

Are their various coin settings on the game? Perhaps they might have something to do with that? Do other coins register, or just quarters?

#5 13 years ago

AF, I had not found that yet on either of my EMs, so now I'm gunna have to look at that. But neither of the coin doors are working as an "on route" machine. Could you post a couple of pics and point out what to look at specifically if you have a game which is set up that way? Mid 70's WMS or mid 60's GTB?

WbN, if you figure anything out, I hope you are keeping meticulous notes and will post them. as I'm sure you are aware, there is not much knowledge out there on CCM's and anything more would be of great help to everybody. I'm also about to go look at a Beatniks and probably not buy it cause it's a CCM

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ruairidh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sky-rider-coin-door-question?tu=ruairidh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.