Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20171129_202435 (resized).jpg
20171129_201644 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sonora70.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Old barn find however remarkably the back glass is nice, playfield not so much. I've decided I would fix it to save it. There are a couple of coils that are complete melted toast and there is no schematic or manual on IPMD. Can anyone help with a schematic? Also, I believe it is the bonus unit on the bottom of the playfield? I need to know the size coil for that stepper that has the blue/pink wire and red/white wires and also the size coil on the spinner relay. Can anyone help? Thanks!

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

I don't have the schematic, but my Sky Kings is in great shape so I'll do what I can when I'm available. (Which isn't necessarily often, so bear with me!)
- There's a small stepper between the flipper coils, this drives the lights in the array just below the spinner. The coil for this stepper is CD-29-1600.
- The larger stepper unit further up is the one that advances the bonus. The coil closest to the front of this unit is C-28-1100.
- The spinner relay (mounted on the piece of wood with four other relays) is G-30-1500.
If you send some photos, it might help me be sure I'm identifying the ones you're looking for.

Thanks for the info....I'm needing the description of the coil on the big stepper under the playfield. (I assume is the bonus unit). I've attached a couple pictures. Its the coil that has the blue/pink wires and the red/white wires connected.

20171129_201644 (resized).jpg20171129_201644 (resized).jpg

20171129_202435 (resized).jpg20171129_202435 (resized).jpg

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Well! This was a tricky one -- turns out my wrapper is a little toasty too. Nothing like yours, obviously, lol! I couldn't read it clearly, but I could see the number was there -- so I had to take a photo and manipulate it, CSI-style, to figure it out. It appears to be B-26-1100, which does corroborate with one of the coils Marco Specialties sells for this game.

Thanks!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Life's Add-Ons
Other
Cabinet Parts
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Cabinet parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sonora70.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sky-kings-info-needed?tu=Sonora70 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.