You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20200923_084756 (resized).jpg
20200923_084846 (resized).jpg
#1 3 years ago

Hey fellow Sky Jump EM'ers: working on a client's Sky Jump and need a few pix:

1) Under the playfield, the metal plate that holds the target / 10X lamps has been mauled, and I need a shot or two that shows wire color; also there is another loose wire that I assume is the negative lead, would like to see how that attaches.

2) Front of ball count unit in the head... need to see how the shoes are wired in.

Thanks!

#2 3 years ago
Quoted from Dono:

Hey fellow Sky Jump EM'ers: working on a client's Sky Jump and need a few pix:
1) Under the playfield, the metal plate that holds the target / 10X lamps has been mauled, and I need a shot or two that shows wire color; also there is another loose wire that I assume is the negative lead, would like to see how that attaches.
2) Front of ball count unit in the head... need to see how the shoes are wired in.
Thanks!

still need the pics don? i will get them posted shortly
i just put my projest SJ on legs

#3 3 years ago

as requested

20200923_084756 (resized).jpg20200923_084756 (resized).jpg20200923_084846 (resized).jpg20200923_084846 (resized).jpg
#4 3 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

as requested
[quoted image][quoted image]

Many thanks! One question - top right of lamp grid... it looks like two black-yellow wires soldered to the plate , could you confirm? Reason I'm asking is that I only saw one loose wire coming out of the bundle on client's game.

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from Dono:

Many thanks! One question - top right of lamp grid... it looks like two black-yellow wires soldered to the plate , could you confirm? Reason I'm asking is that I only saw one loose wire coming out of the bundle on client's game.

optical illusion.... just one wire

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

optical illusion.... just one wire

Appreciate the pix. You saved me some time and consternation for sure. Client's game was a mess. Between the S,O,A, motor and score reel switches, it took over an hour to tighten stacks, clean and tweak contacts in order to allow sure fire start up and score reset functions. Going back in a few days to complete the mission. Great game, another super-solid GTB wedgie!

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from Dono:

Appreciate the pix. You saved me some time and consternation for sure. Client's game was a mess. Between the S,O,A, motor and score reel switches, it took over an hour to tighten stacks, clean and tweak contacts in order to allow sure fire start up and score reset functions. Going back in a few days to complete the mission. Great game, another super-solid GTB wedgie!

always glad to help when i can

1 week later
#8 3 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

always glad to help when i can

Game works great now, appreciate the pix.

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from Dono:

Game works great now, appreciate the pix.

anytime

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Santa Rosa, CA
1,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sky-jump-pix-needed-target-lamp-holder-amp-ball-count-unit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.