(Topic ID: 147931)

Sky Jump multiplier control unit stepper.

By xgizzle

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

I am evaluating my next project pin purchase of a Sky Jump. My main concern is the multiplier control unit that is normally mounted to the underside of the playfield which is completely removed and laying in the bottom. Will this be something that is feasible to reinstall with the help of a schematic or better yet a close of picture of another Sky Jump? I've managed to get two EM pins running thus far but this is the first time I come across a machine with parts completely disconnected with wires hanging out. It does not look like a lot of wires go to it which is good.

#2 8 years ago

if you need pics send me a pm. I have a skyjump.

#3 8 years ago

not a very hard job with a schematic, even easier with some good pictures

#4 8 years ago

That task in itself is OK to do, but it might be a clue to inspect the rest of the game more carefully for completeness and hackery.

#5 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

if you need pics send me a pm. I have a skyjump.

If I go through with this one I will follow up with you, thanks.

Quoted from DirtFlipper:

That task in itself is OK to do, but it might be a clue to inspect the rest of the game more carefully for completeness and hackery.

Agreed, I already planned to completely take everything apart and go through it all. The parts under the playfield are pretty rusty so it needs a lot of love to say the least. From the pictures I got I don't anything else disturbed. I'm hoping I can take a trip to go see it tomorrow to give it a good once over and decide then. Half the fun for me is figuring out the problems and fixing them.

#6 8 years ago

I live in your general area and have a Sky Jump, if you want to come take a look at it for comparison, etc. you are more than welcome, pm me if interested...

#7 8 years ago

I too have a Sky Jump. Let me know if ou need pictures

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sky-jump-multiplier-control-unit-stepper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.