IMG_1442 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1441 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1440 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1439 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1438 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1437 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1436 (resized).jpeg
#1 27 days ago

After pressing the credit button, the hold relay won’t engage at all… it looks like the the switches all need to be closed to engage the hold relay, but I am not sure where the “shut off switch” is? I’m assuming the “front door anti-cheat” switch the tilt switch located on the coin door (see photo - which is closed), the “bounce switch” is labeled and closed (see photo). Just not 100% about the anti-cheat switch, but I didn’t see any others and not sure what the shut off switch is… I don’t see any on/off switches, etc. on this machine other than the button on the door (credit switch?). I can’t find an owners manual for this machine, so it anyone knows of any online, please let me know too. Thanks!!!

Maybe I’m reading the schematics wrong???

IMG_1436 (resized).jpegIMG_1436 (resized).jpegIMG_1437 (resized).jpegIMG_1437 (resized).jpegIMG_1438 (resized).jpegIMG_1438 (resized).jpegIMG_1439 (resized).jpegIMG_1439 (resized).jpegIMG_1440 (resized).jpegIMG_1440 (resized).jpegIMG_1441 (resized).jpegIMG_1441 (resized).jpegIMG_1442 (resized).jpegIMG_1442 (resized).jpegIMG_1443 (resized).jpegIMG_1443 (resized).jpegIMG_1444 (resized).jpegIMG_1444 (resized).jpegIMG_1445 (resized).jpegIMG_1445 (resized).jpeg
#2 27 days ago

The front door anti-cheat switch is fed by a #30 yellow wire and #71 orange-red wire is the return wire. Both of these wires are found on the front door jones plug. Wire #’s 48 & 54 do not appear on any Jones plug. Therefore the shut off switch, bounce switch, and hold relay are all located on the mechanical panel.
On the right rear of the mechanical panel of what looks like the line cord connection is a weighted switch that looks familiar to the front door anti-cheat switch. My guess is that it’s the shut off switch. The schematic calls it a shut off switch, I would have called it a mechanical panel slam switch or a mechanical panel anti-cheat switch.
Clean switch points and adjust switch blades for a strong connection.

#3 27 days ago

I’ll try that tomorrow. Thanks… haven’t dealt with that type of switch yet.

#4 26 days ago

What are these two? There’s one with the line cord, that isn’t an squint and the other is like a slam tilt? Not sure which is what?

IMG_1574 (resized).jpegIMG_1574 (resized).jpeg

#5 26 days ago

Disregard the line cord connection. It’s the switch you called a slam tilt switch, but I don’t think it’s in the tilt circuit. The #48 green-black & the #54 white-green looks like the correct colors that should be connected to it for the hold relay circuit. Short out the 2 blades on the switch and retest to see if the hold relay stays pulled in.

#6 24 days ago

So I’m confused where the shut off switch is then? Wouldn't the shut off switch wires be 48 and 71 according to the schematic?

#7 24 days ago

The sticker that says bounce switch is wrong. The rear switch is the bounce switch. The switch that requires a kick on the bottom of the cabinet is the shut off switch.

#8 24 days ago

That's why I was confused... ha! Good to know! So, if I am understanding the schematic, and not missing something, all three of the switches I highlighted in "Yellow" - Bounce Switch (white/green - green/black), Shut Off Switch (green/black - orange/red), and Front Door Anti-Cheat Switch (yellow - orange/red) must be closed for the "Hold Relay" to pull in and hold?

sky-divers (resized).pngsky-divers (resized).png
#9 24 days ago

Yes that’s correct.

#10 23 days ago

Sweet got it working... it turned out to be a bad connection with the "bounce/off switch." Knowing the names of the parts always helps! But the colors are usually right if you can see them. Thanks!!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.