Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 42 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by badbilly27
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WP_20141018_003.jpg
    WP_20141018_002.jpg
    IMAG2345-269.jpg
    EOD2.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 9 years ago

What is wrong with them showing a prototype of their next game?

Seesh, some of you guys just like to bitch about the dumbest things. You seriously need to get your heads checked.

Isn't a prototype of game #2 or really ANY new game something we should ALL be excited about?

I am a predator payer and am happy that they are looking towards the future. A single game with a run of 250 does not make a business.

My game is being built and it being built has no bearing on the company making its next game or taking a break for a few days to show off what they have for game #2.

That said, if they start taking pre-orders for game #2 before shipping any from #1, then that is pretty lame and a totally different story.

#13 9 years ago

I am guessing you have received your update email, but need to go back and check your spam folders. I know others got the email but missed it due to their email account blocking/filtering it.

#20 9 years ago
    Quoted from dgoett:

So if JJP would have had Hobbit prototype at expo BEFORE any Woz's shipped after having over 1 million dollars of customer money, you guys wouldn't have a problem with that.....
    hrmmm..... ok

apples and oranges.

Most of us paid our 3k less than 3 months ago and this is for a small company making 250 games.

JJP had money for years.

That said, so long as they don't take any money for #2 without delivering on #1 before doing so AND are making progress on number 1, then I have zero issue with them taking a weekend off to show off #2 at the biggest local event.

#22 9 years ago

also, I don't think anyone was pissed when Spooky showed a flipping prototype of zombies at MGC when AMH had yet to be delivered???

I am always pumped for more NEW pinball to play and honestly it is the ONLY reason I am going to expo.

#27 9 years ago

lots of nay sayers which already jumped ship...

Seems those that are still IN would like more communication/ updates but are fine with EoD being shown at expo.

The dichotomy is telling.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/skit-b-to-show-experts-of-disaster-at-the-chicago-expo?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.