(Topic ID: 120475)

Skit-B Predator Pinball, where do you stand?

By hassellcastle

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 137 posts
  • 69 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by lowepg
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Where do you stand with Predator Pinball”

• I've pre-ordered and I'm still waiting for my game. 56 votes
    47%
  • I got out and received my deposit back. 38 votes
    32%
  • I want out and have been unable to get my deposit back. 25 votes
    21%

(119 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

thats what she said.jpg
87.jpg
image-80.jpg
image.jpg
blinkered.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lowepg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

14 people say they have requested refunds and not received them.
That's more than $30,000.
No one else concrned about this?
Even if all the games will be made with no issues eventually 14 people wanting out and not getting responses is concerning.

I think the results will need to be adjusted.... I suspect some folks will see the poll as a referendum on SkitB in general. It this way (*GULP*) I think I agree with Whysnow that asking folks to chime in in a non-anonymous post will be a better gauge....

#86 9 years ago
Quoted from ThunderLips:

I'm one of those anonymous people. I don't post on here a lot, but I've been in on Predator since very early (last I knew my # was in the 80's) and have been sending e-mails requesting a refund since the end of Nov. and have not heard anything back at all. I've sent at least a half dozen e-mails to Kevin directly, to the support e-mail, and through the skit-b website and have never received even a 2 second response saying "he's working on it" or "go f yourself." I don't have his phone # so I have no other way of contacting him.

See this is the kind of story that should infuriate EVERYONE.

This callous disregard for a paying customer should have everyone here united in disgust. License issues aside, THIS is the kind of thing that makes me think the guy is shady.... maybe he didn't start that way but there's no "2-week-revelation" that will excuse this shitty behavior.

MONTHS with no response? From multiple people? It's not "he's a bad communicator"....Anywhere else this would get you called a "crook."

But by all means, give him 2 more weeks... *facepalm*

#95 9 years ago

In the spirit of that, here's video of Whysnow filling out HIS pinside survey:

#99 9 years ago
Quoted from ChadNC:

That being said I wonder if even 200 people are still in.

The ironic thing is, I have a feeling this title may end up being one of the rarer and more sought after machines....

Imagine they only get 10 or 20 out in the market before it gets shutdown.... add the insanely rich backstory to this game AND the fact that it actually looks like it could be a fun game.

Or, they get 10 out and FOX shuts it down... geez- they'd be like blackmarket treasures!

1 week later
#137 9 years ago

Any vote changes after the recent much-anticipated, epic-ish announcement?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lowepg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/skit-b-predator-pinball-where-do-you-stand?tu=lowepg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.