(Topic ID: 120475)

Skit-B Predator Pinball, where do you stand?

By hassellcastle

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 137 posts
  • 69 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by lowepg
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Where do you stand with Predator Pinball”

• I've pre-ordered and I'm still waiting for my game. 56 votes
    47%
  • I got out and received my deposit back. 38 votes
    32%
  • I want out and have been unable to get my deposit back. 25 votes
    21%

(119 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

thats what she said.jpg
87.jpg
image-80.jpg
image.jpg
blinkered.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider johngravenews.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#62 9 years ago

Well I'm not the smartest cookie in the box

Pre-ordered:
Predator
MMr
Hobbit

Predator now way overdue. Don't see any chance of getting a refund. Really hoping it will still get made but realistically now written the cash off in my mind. Fingers crossed in 2 weeks we might see another 5 finished machines but realistically what are the odds of that? Not angry at Kevin. Shit happens just wish there was more transparency. Very much doubt he's run off to the beach with my money but something clearly isn't right. An expensive lesson maybe but I was going to get burnt on a deal sooner or later. Couldn't even tell you how many pins I've bought sight unseen and got a courier to collect. One day there will be no pin there.....

MMr - Lost virtually all interest in the title. Stupidly turned down a 2nd hand machine for $6k, should have just gone with that but wanted a nice shiny new one. Every new delay makes me worry more about their new board set etc. This should have been the most straightforward pre-order surely.

Hobbit. for the love of God, just release the bloody thing! Got so bored of waiting I changed to a TWD limited pin. Less than 24 hours after I got it (my first NIB) they announced the Premium - grrr. Still waiting for the code.

At least I learnt my lesson and didn't add Alien to my Pre-order list. From now on it's cash only after a machine is actually made.

#67 9 years ago

Don't want to drag the thread off topic too much. But really I wanted fully working Hobbit with the artwork originally shown, a fully interactive Smaug and a release date of July 2014.

Basically what the initial sales pitch was. Apparently that kind of thing isn't realistic anymore

#90 9 years ago

If any games actually ship then I'm sure there will be a bunch of people eager to get on the wait list. However, who the hell would get on it at this stage?!?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider johngravenews.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/skit-b-predator-pinball-where-do-you-stand?tu=johngravenews and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.