(Topic ID: 120475)

Skit-B Predator Pinball, where do you stand?

By hassellcastle

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 137 posts
  • 69 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by lowepg
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Where do you stand with Predator Pinball”

• I've pre-ordered and I'm still waiting for my game. 56 votes
    47%
  • I got out and received my deposit back. 38 votes
    32%
  • I want out and have been unable to get my deposit back. 25 votes
    21%

(119 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

thats what she said.jpg
87.jpg
image-80.jpg
image.jpg
blinkered.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hassellcastle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Hi all,

Im starting this thread, not for debate as that can be found in a couple of other threads. I'm merely starting this post to see where hopeful Predator owners past/present stand. We know 250 were presold mostly through pinside, however of that 250 how many still remain after the rumors and how many want out, or got out.

If you never did any of the three choices in this poll, please do not vote. I'm interested in seeing where the buyers of this project stand.

#55 9 years ago

Whysnow. You floor me man.
The poll is simply to show where people stand and hopefully those that are voting are those that should.
And because you dont like the results you are seeing you assume the poll is fixed. Good grief!

#118 9 years ago

Whysnow give Jared a break, quit being such a tool.

#136 9 years ago

Not a good showing so far, and a far cry from the supposed 250 that were originally pre-sold.
As it stands today. 79 games are currently paid for that have come forward on pinside. 24 of which are feed up with Skitb shenanigans and just want their deposits back, almost 1/3.
Sad...

Fyi i haven't voted either as I'm not in on the game and never was. The thread was merely started to see where the current collector community stands on this project.

Keep them coming.

Hoping you guys see either receive clear and transparent proof the Predator Pinball game is moving forward next week, or a notification that your refunds are being processed.
Unfortunately if this doesn't play out with either of these scenarios this will be go down as one of the biggest scandals to hit this hobby in the 17 years Ive been in this hobby. A hard fact i think more and more are coming to realize.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hassellcastle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/skit-b-predator-pinball-where-do-you-stand?tu=hassellcastle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.