Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 505 posts
  • 145 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by GravitaR
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CourierHST-DS1L.jpg
    Way_things_work.jpg
    Obliterator.jpg
    Obliterator-1.jpg
    Barbarian.jpg
    Barbarian.gif
    Frank.jpg
    hqdefault-738.jpg
    timmy.jpg
    Gods_(Amiga)_03.png
    gods-ss1.gif
    Screen Shot 2015-02-11 at 5.47.54 PM.png
    359969.jpg
    359973-i.jpg
    359971-i.jpg
    PREDATOR.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolfmarsh.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#2 9 years ago

Not to be picky, but your thread title has the wrong name in quotes.

#7 9 years ago
    Quoted from newtoit:

Is it "experts of Dangerous pinball" or just e"experts of dangerous"

I think just "Experts of Dangerous", but the original title said "Experts of Danger".

#109 9 years ago

Some of you guys are pretty tough on the art, and you haven't even seen what a populated playfield looks like.

#123 9 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

I know Pinside is supposed to be rainbows and puppies and I'm gonna be called "negative"....but I feel like the Skit-B crew is in a bubble where there's no one to give them honest constructive criticism.

You are taking what I said to an unfair extreme. I'm not one of the sunny, always beaming WoZ crazies.

I also never said it was in response to you. I was mostly talking about stuff like this:

Quoted from tomdotcom:

Worst artwork of all time

#171 9 years ago

I just read the article Aurich posted about tangents, and it confirmed I know absolutely shit about "art".

#178 9 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I guess what I'm trying to get across is that there's more to it than just "I don't like this, it's bad", when we say this is amateur hour we're being very literal, it's full of common beginner mistakes. And we can break them down, one by one, beyond just an aesthetic reaction.

Your post makes a lot of sense. You guys probably look at other people's designs the same way I look at other people's code or circuits. I've found myself going "Why in the fuck would you even do it that way!?!?" on more than one occasion.

#251 9 years ago
    Quoted from rommy:

Is there some chance now that JJP could be making Predator for them as well? Or is that one done "in house" no matter what at this point?

SkitB said JJP was not involved in Predator.

1 month later
    5 months later
    #496 9 years ago

I used to run a BBS as well, I'm still listed in a text file archive of BBS numbers:

http://bbslist.textfiles.com/336/

Search the page for "Night Crawler BBS"

I remember saving up like $700 to buy a "business class" modem, a Courier HST Dual Standard:

CourierHST-DS1L.jpgCourierHST-DS1L.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolfmarsh.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/skit-b-newest-machine-experts-of-danger?tu=wolfmarsh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.