(Topic ID: 122146)

Skit b criminal charges iminent

By DevilsTuner

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg

This topic is closed.

#1 9 years ago

Giving the info that just came to light it looks like full on fraud charges will be coming. Crazy. People should remain calm and let the authorities handle it. Hopfully restitution will come. If criminal charges are filled it will be mandatory per the sentence. Truly sorry for all my friends and others affected.

Dark day in the world of pinball.

#2 9 years ago

Other thread so full of info here is the proof many have been aski for. Mods can lock but please leave the link for all to see.

http://predatorpinball.wordpress.com/

#3 9 years ago

Robin needs to remove skit-b from the subforum of pinball manufacturers. Kevin doesn't deserve that honor.

#4 9 years ago

Agreeded. Is terrible.

This type of action in our community needs to unify us and it should push for a none forgiving approach so it does not happen again. While some may not think he deserves jail time according to our law he does. Hoping the assholes don't throw mud in the told yah so fashion. Again UNITY is key. Support our fellow man in the silver ball.

#5 9 years ago

I hope this marks the end of pre-pay pinball machines, but I have my doubts this will be enough to stop some from buying that way.

#6 9 years ago

Whoa.

#7 9 years ago

what happened? Post a quick summary?

#8 9 years ago
    #10 9 years ago

Oy vay...

#11 9 years ago

Well I'm in on it and will do whatever to get my.money back

#12 9 years ago

if this ends up in court , there will be no money left .

#13 9 years ago

Still down voting me. I wanted to get the FBI involved last week but pinside said otherwise. I won't get a apology. Some people.

#15 9 years ago
    Quoted from luch:

if this ends up in court , there will be no money left .

Criminal will have restotuation as part of sentence. Can't get blood from turnip but once Feds get into it they will seize all assets and give back what they can. I have been through the federal system I am not prOud to say but I have been.

#16 9 years ago

just unbelievable. I mean, I believe all this info to be true... but WTF Kevin? You're batshit crazy and one of the biggest liars I've even been associated with.
    I hope I get a refund as I was one of the first 10-15 people to be paid in full but not holding my breath.
    Perhaps we should get to go thru his house and take $4750 worth of goods.

#17 9 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

I hope this marks the end of pre-pay pinball machines, but I have my doubts this will be enough to stop some from buying that way.

See my Avatar? I'm all about getting an Alien pin from Heighway Pinball. I'm stoked!!!

Know how much money I have down on a pre-order?

#19 9 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

See my Avatar? I'm all about getting an Alien pin from Heighway Pinball. I'm stoked!!!

The same amount you've put into WOZ?

#20 9 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

image.jpgimage.jpg

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/skit-b-criminal-charges-iminent and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.